On The ReBirth standout "Drake's Girlfriend," Eric Bellinger sang mockingly to all of the woman who left him before the fortune and fame. Reception to the song was positive and so, today, he returns with the appropriately jealousy-provoking visuals.
The latest visuals from Ess Vee. Can you dig? What do y'all think of this video? If you're feeling this, make sure to hit up Ess Vee's profile page for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes. Check out Ess Vee's Facebook and Twitter.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday1,976 Views10 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity4,867 Views39 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend8,636 Views14 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,245 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2311,992 Views18 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums5,845 Views13 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 973,977 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs117,969 Views197 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,386 Views39 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,545 Views12 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL13,951 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape32,292 Views68 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,466 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,531 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,304 Views1 Comment
You may also like...