We're two weeks away from the release of Nicki Minaj's most "important" album to date, The Pinkprint. Consequently, the YMCMB representative is ramping up the project's promotional run, dropping yet another pre-release single.
Nicki Minaj teased us with the cartoonified cover art for her new single "Only" on the weekend, featuring an all-star line-up of Lil Wayne, Drake and Chris Brown. Today we get the new single which was premiered on iHeart Radio.
As promised, Nicki Minaj comes through with the first official single from her third studio album The Pinkprint, "Pills N Potions." On Monday we received the cover art and a few words about the record from Nicki, she called it "uplifting" and "soulful." Indeed
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella619 Views5 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death8,774 Views32 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO32,330 Views81 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,867 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,920 Views15 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork12,218 Views26 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,902 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,498 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,426 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,112 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,367 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,717 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,579 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,524 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,798 Views18 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all326 Views