Now that July has officially been taken over by the 1017 July Take Over, we’ve been left with a total of six mixtapes, one collaborative album and one studio album that Gucci Mane has released this year so far. (Trap God 3 is scheduled for September 13th).
Gucci Mane's let go no lack of music this summer, and before the summer closes out (it's almost August, by the way), Guwop treats the fans to one more project while he's locked up.
Gucci Mane Announces "The Oddfather" Album & Release Date [Update: Album Cover Revealed] Jul 23, 2014 at 08:49pm
Gucci Mane hit us with his collaborative album with Young Dolph and PeeWee Longway the other week, Felix Brothers, and as he is warrant to do, he hasn't remained silent for too long on his next planned release.
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape4,768 Views39 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album16,816 Views128 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon9,187 Views45 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again5,385 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations5,807 Views14 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,049 Views25 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers8,237 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges11,198 Views29 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,055 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?22,386 Views42 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"39,831 Views186 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)3,052 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,937 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online37,092 Views69 Comments
- Ab-Soul Hints At Collaboration With Isaiah Rashad7,075 Views31 Comments