When your parents can afford to have Iggy Azalea perform at you Bar Mitzvah, you and your friends are going to want to document the occasion.
Iggy Azalea's debut album The New Classic just took home the AMA award for "Best Rap/Hip-Hop Album" last night (whatever that means), and today she's ready to let fans hear the re-release of The New Classic, Reclassified.
Despite "Fancy" spending multiple weeks at number one, Iggy Azalea's album, The New Classic has yet to go gold (to be fair, no rap album this year has achieved this). The single was a late surprise hit, connecting after a few singles failed before it.
Iggy Azalea's debut album may have just dropped in April, but she's already planning a re-release for the Fall. For whatever reason, Iggy announced that she'll be dropping another version of The New Classic with some additional records.
The projections for Future's Honest and Iggy Azalea's The New Classic had us all thinking that the Australian bombshell's debut album would outsell Future's sophomore effort. The numbers are in today, and this is not the case.
Defining a “classic” is no easy task. The first factor is obviously the quality of the music. Here we ask the basic questions: Are there any unnecessary tracks? Does the production impress without outshining the lyrics?
First Week Projections For Iggy Azalea's "The New Classic" & Future's "Honest" Apr 23, 2014 at 02:10pm
Iggy Azalea's The New Classic and Future's Honest both hit shelves yesterday, on April 22nd. The albums are vastly different and both attract a different kind of rap fan. So who is able to sell more to their respective fans?
Iggy Azalea's debut album, boldly titled The New Classic, officially hits stores and the web today. The other week we received a stream for album snippets, but today we've got the full album for your listening experience thanks to Spotify.
Following some Twitter drama last night, when Iggy Azalea and boyfriend Nick Young were mistaken for another couple in a naked photo, Iggy returns today with a stream of album snippets from her debut album The New Classic.
Iggy Azalea Announces New Release Date For "The New Classic" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 24, 2014 at 06:38pm
Iggy Azalea looked stunning on at the Grammys last night, wearing her blonde hair slicked back and donning a white Elie Saab dress. While on the red carpet she took the opportunity to reveal a brand new release date for her push-backed debut The New Classic.
Iggy Azalea's debut album, The New Classic, was expected to drop this month, but it looks like it will be suffering a pretty major push back. In an interview with Australia's Herald Sun, the rapper revealed that the album won't be out until next year.
Iggy Azalea is working on her debut album, The New Classic, slated for release in the fall. She's already dropped her single "Bounce" and is gearing up to drop another, "Change Your Life," featuring her Hustle Gang boss, T.I.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"2,443 Views14 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram45,613 Views255 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B8,482 Views37 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG55,589 Views112 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked55,715 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done23,120 Views88 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,725 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks17,485 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,528 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,191 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,182 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,489 Views40 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,042 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,314 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,948 Views16 Comments