When your parents can afford to have Iggy Azalea perform at you Bar Mitzvah, you and your friends are going to want to document the occasion.
Iggy Azalea's debut album The New Classic just took home the AMA award for "Best Rap/Hip-Hop Album" last night (whatever that means), and today she's ready to let fans hear the re-release of The New Classic, Reclassified.
Despite "Fancy" spending multiple weeks at number one, Iggy Azalea's album, The New Classic has yet to go gold (to be fair, no rap album this year has achieved this). The single was a late surprise hit, connecting after a few singles failed before it.
Iggy Azalea's debut album may have just dropped in April, but she's already planning a re-release for the Fall. For whatever reason, Iggy announced that she'll be dropping another version of The New Classic with some additional records.
The projections for Future's Honest and Iggy Azalea's The New Classic had us all thinking that the Australian bombshell's debut album would outsell Future's sophomore effort. The numbers are in today, and this is not the case.
Defining a “classic” is no easy task. The first factor is obviously the quality of the music. Here we ask the basic questions: Are there any unnecessary tracks? Does the production impress without outshining the lyrics?
First Week Projections For Iggy Azalea's "The New Classic" & Future's "Honest" Apr 23, 2014 at 02:10pm
Iggy Azalea's The New Classic and Future's Honest both hit shelves yesterday, on April 22nd. The albums are vastly different and both attract a different kind of rap fan. So who is able to sell more to their respective fans?
Iggy Azalea's debut album, boldly titled The New Classic, officially hits stores and the web today. The other week we received a stream for album snippets, but today we've got the full album for your listening experience thanks to Spotify.
Following some Twitter drama last night, when Iggy Azalea and boyfriend Nick Young were mistaken for another couple in a naked photo, Iggy returns today with a stream of album snippets from her debut album The New Classic.
Iggy Azalea Announces New Release Date For "The New Classic" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 24, 2014 at 06:38pm
Iggy Azalea looked stunning on at the Grammys last night, wearing her blonde hair slicked back and donning a white Elie Saab dress. While on the red carpet she took the opportunity to reveal a brand new release date for her push-backed debut The New Classic.
Iggy Azalea's debut album, The New Classic, was expected to drop this month, but it looks like it will be suffering a pretty major push back. In an interview with Australia's Herald Sun, the rapper revealed that the album won't be out until next year.
Iggy Azalea is working on her debut album, The New Classic, slated for release in the fall. She's already dropped her single "Bounce" and is gearing up to drop another, "Change Your Life," featuring her Hustle Gang boss, T.I.
- Wiz Khalifa Details PARTYNEXTDOOR Collaboration & Mixtape With Curren$y 9,678 Views30 Comments
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs16,358 Views49 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival3,574 Views8 Comments
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork3,263 Views32 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint3,561 Views4 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"5,570 Views21 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram27,924 Views88 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works856 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes15,831 Views48 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies79,143 Views208 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms12,923 Views20 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s4,078 Views6 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"14,491 Views31 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune5,447 Views10 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans481 Views0 Comments
You may also like...