When your parents can afford to have Iggy Azalea perform at you Bar Mitzvah, you and your friends are going to want to document the occasion.
Iggy Azalea's debut album The New Classic just took home the AMA award for "Best Rap/Hip-Hop Album" last night (whatever that means), and today she's ready to let fans hear the re-release of The New Classic, Reclassified.
Yesterday the lackluster "Iggy SZN" from Iggy Azalea's upcoming re-release of The New Classic, Reclassified, hit the internet, and today the Australian beauty follows it up with the lead single from the album, "Beg For It." Iggy's called upon a lesser-known D
Despite "Fancy" spending multiple weeks at number one, Iggy Azalea's album, The New Classic has yet to go gold (to be fair, no rap album this year has achieved this). The single was a late surprise hit, connecting after a few singles failed before it.
Iggy Azalea's incredible year on the charts is set to continue with a brand new single featuring the always-reliable Ellie Goulding. Featured briefly in the above trailer for Matthew Vaughn's "Kingsman" film starring Collin Firth and Samuel L.
Iggy Azalea's debut album may have just dropped in April, but she's already planning a re-release for the Fall. For whatever reason, Iggy announced that she'll be dropping another version of The New Classic with some additional records.
Before Ms. Iggy took the stage to perform "Work" live for the folks at Jimmy Kimmel last night, she performed her biggest single to date, "Fancy", featuring Charlie XCX, who joined her during the live performance.
Iggy Azalea got into a bit of a riff with Tyler, The Creator last night, when the Odd Future frontman spoke unkindly about her and her behind on BET's 106 & Park. Tyler suggested that Iggy had ass shots, and Iggy responded to his comments on Twitter, calling
The projections for Future's Honest and Iggy Azalea's The New Classic had us all thinking that the Australian bombshell's debut album would outsell Future's sophomore effort. The numbers are in today, and this is not the case.
Defining a “classic” is no easy task. The first factor is obviously the quality of the music. Here we ask the basic questions: Are there any unnecessary tracks? Does the production impress without outshining the lyrics?
First Week Projections For Iggy Azalea's "The New Classic" & Future's "Honest" Apr 23, 2014 at 02:10pm
Iggy Azalea's The New Classic and Future's Honest both hit shelves yesterday, on April 22nd. The albums are vastly different and both attract a different kind of rap fan. So who is able to sell more to their respective fans?
Iggy Azalea's debut album, boldly titled The New Classic, officially hits stores and the web today. The other week we received a stream for album snippets, but today we've got the full album for your listening experience thanks to Spotify.
Following some Twitter drama last night, when Iggy Azalea and boyfriend Nick Young were mistaken for another couple in a naked photo, Iggy returns today with a stream of album snippets from her debut album The New Classic.
Iggy Azalea is finally preparing to release her delayed debut album The New Classic on April 14th. As we lead up to the album's release, Miss. Iggy has hit up the Breakfast Club on Power 105 in NYC for an interview about all things related to her life.
Stream Iggy Azalea's "Impossible Is Nothing", the latest leak from her upcoming album The New Classic, the official track list for which she revealed earlier today. It calls to mind Adidas' identical commercial slogan. Can you relate, though?
Iggy Azalea Announces New Release Date For "The New Classic" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 24, 2014 at 06:38pm
Iggy Azalea looked stunning on at the Grammys last night, wearing her blonde hair slicked back and donning a white Elie Saab dress. While on the red carpet she took the opportunity to reveal a brand new release date for her push-backed debut The New Classic.
Iggy Azalea drops a freestyle over a heavy electronic instrumental from UFO! and Bro Safari called "Animal" No word on whether this will appear on her upcoming album, "The New Classic," which is expected out later this year. Quotable lyrics:
Iggy Azalea's debut album, The New Classic, was expected to drop this month, but it looks like it will be suffering a pretty major push back. In an interview with Australia's Herald Sun, the rapper revealed that the album won't be out until next year.
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way1,327 Views23 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio3,674 Views47 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"6,902 Views35 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio16,416 Views32 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo11,451 Views48 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia1,000 Views10 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"11,551 Views63 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?4,360 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio10,218 Views23 Comments
- Childish Gambino Invites Disappointed Australian Fans To New Show13,361 Views43 Comments
- Young Thug Shares Revised Tour Schedule6,345 Views64 Comments
- Victor Cruz Debuts The 'Haystack' Nike Air Cruz On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon 4,297 Views6 Comments
- Stream Chedda Da Connect's "Chedda World: The Album"2,498 Views12 Comments
- Review: Lil Herb's "Ballin Like I'm Kobe"11,769 Views81 Comments
You may also like...