When your parents can afford to have Iggy Azalea perform at you Bar Mitzvah, you and your friends are going to want to document the occasion.
Iggy Azalea's debut album The New Classic just took home the AMA award for "Best Rap/Hip-Hop Album" last night (whatever that means), and today she's ready to let fans hear the re-release of The New Classic, Reclassified.
Yesterday the lackluster "Iggy SZN" from Iggy Azalea's upcoming re-release of The New Classic, Reclassified, hit the internet, and today the Australian beauty follows it up with the lead single from the album, "Beg For It." Iggy's called upon a lesser-known D
Despite "Fancy" spending multiple weeks at number one, Iggy Azalea's album, The New Classic has yet to go gold (to be fair, no rap album this year has achieved this). The single was a late surprise hit, connecting after a few singles failed before it.
Iggy Azalea's incredible year on the charts is set to continue with a brand new single featuring the always-reliable Ellie Goulding. Featured briefly in the above trailer for Matthew Vaughn's "Kingsman" film starring Collin Firth and Samuel L.
Iggy Azalea's debut album may have just dropped in April, but she's already planning a re-release for the Fall. For whatever reason, Iggy announced that she'll be dropping another version of The New Classic with some additional records.
Before Ms. Iggy took the stage to perform "Work" live for the folks at Jimmy Kimmel last night, she performed her biggest single to date, "Fancy", featuring Charlie XCX, who joined her during the live performance.
Iggy Azalea got into a bit of a riff with Tyler, The Creator last night, when the Odd Future frontman spoke unkindly about her and her behind on BET's 106 & Park. Tyler suggested that Iggy had ass shots, and Iggy responded to his comments on Twitter, calling
The projections for Future's Honest and Iggy Azalea's The New Classic had us all thinking that the Australian bombshell's debut album would outsell Future's sophomore effort. The numbers are in today, and this is not the case.
Defining a “classic” is no easy task. The first factor is obviously the quality of the music. Here we ask the basic questions: Are there any unnecessary tracks? Does the production impress without outshining the lyrics?
First Week Projections For Iggy Azalea's "The New Classic" & Future's "Honest" Apr 23, 2014 at 02:10pm
Iggy Azalea's The New Classic and Future's Honest both hit shelves yesterday, on April 22nd. The albums are vastly different and both attract a different kind of rap fan. So who is able to sell more to their respective fans?
Iggy Azalea's debut album, boldly titled The New Classic, officially hits stores and the web today. The other week we received a stream for album snippets, but today we've got the full album for your listening experience thanks to Spotify.
Following some Twitter drama last night, when Iggy Azalea and boyfriend Nick Young were mistaken for another couple in a naked photo, Iggy returns today with a stream of album snippets from her debut album The New Classic.
Iggy Azalea is finally preparing to release her delayed debut album The New Classic on April 14th. As we lead up to the album's release, Miss. Iggy has hit up the Breakfast Club on Power 105 in NYC for an interview about all things related to her life.
Stream Iggy Azalea's "Impossible Is Nothing", the latest leak from her upcoming album The New Classic, the official track list for which she revealed earlier today. It calls to mind Adidas' identical commercial slogan. Can you relate, though?
Iggy Azalea Announces New Release Date For "The New Classic" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 24, 2014 at 06:38pm
Iggy Azalea looked stunning on at the Grammys last night, wearing her blonde hair slicked back and donning a white Elie Saab dress. While on the red carpet she took the opportunity to reveal a brand new release date for her push-backed debut The New Classic.
Iggy Azalea drops a freestyle over a heavy electronic instrumental from UFO! and Bro Safari called "Animal" No word on whether this will appear on her upcoming album, "The New Classic," which is expected out later this year. Quotable lyrics:
Iggy Azalea's debut album, The New Classic, was expected to drop this month, but it looks like it will be suffering a pretty major push back. In an interview with Australia's Herald Sun, the rapper revealed that the album won't be out until next year.
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama407 Views7 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title2,633 Views30 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist1,612 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More9,340 Views33 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 416,310 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201630,538 Views144 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 8,246 Views55 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz20,122 Views173 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour23,164 Views187 Comments
- MissInfo Announces Her Departure From HOT 9710,571 Views32 Comments
- CC Sabathia Announces That He's Checking Into Rehab And Will Miss The Playoffs3,067 Views0 Comments
- 6 Artists Who Cut Ties With Their (Former) Crews21,894 Views29 Comments
- Drake & Future's "WATTBA" Suffers 81% Drop In Album Sales 59,333 Views290 Comments
- Tupac Shakur Letter From Jail Denouncing Thug Life Selling For $225,00023,277 Views45 Comments
- Jordan Brand Will Be Re-Releasing The 'UNC' Air Jordan 1 High This Weekend 1,086 Views0 Comments
You may also like...