When your parents can afford to have Iggy Azalea perform at you Bar Mitzvah, you and your friends are going to want to document the occasion.
Iggy Azalea's debut album The New Classic just took home the AMA award for "Best Rap/Hip-Hop Album" last night (whatever that means), and today she's ready to let fans hear the re-release of The New Classic, Reclassified.
Yesterday the lackluster "Iggy SZN" from Iggy Azalea's upcoming re-release of The New Classic, Reclassified, hit the internet, and today the Australian beauty follows it up with the lead single from the album, "Beg For It." Iggy's called upon a lesser-known D
Despite "Fancy" spending multiple weeks at number one, Iggy Azalea's album, The New Classic has yet to go gold (to be fair, no rap album this year has achieved this). The single was a late surprise hit, connecting after a few singles failed before it.
Iggy Azalea's incredible year on the charts is set to continue with a brand new single featuring the always-reliable Ellie Goulding. Featured briefly in the above trailer for Matthew Vaughn's "Kingsman" film starring Collin Firth and Samuel L.
Iggy Azalea's debut album may have just dropped in April, but she's already planning a re-release for the Fall. For whatever reason, Iggy announced that she'll be dropping another version of The New Classic with some additional records.
Before Ms. Iggy took the stage to perform "Work" live for the folks at Jimmy Kimmel last night, she performed her biggest single to date, "Fancy", featuring Charlie XCX, who joined her during the live performance.
Iggy Azalea got into a bit of a riff with Tyler, The Creator last night, when the Odd Future frontman spoke unkindly about her and her behind on BET's 106 & Park. Tyler suggested that Iggy had ass shots, and Iggy responded to his comments on Twitter, calling
The projections for Future's Honest and Iggy Azalea's The New Classic had us all thinking that the Australian bombshell's debut album would outsell Future's sophomore effort. The numbers are in today, and this is not the case.
Defining a “classic” is no easy task. The first factor is obviously the quality of the music. Here we ask the basic questions: Are there any unnecessary tracks? Does the production impress without outshining the lyrics?
First Week Projections For Iggy Azalea's "The New Classic" & Future's "Honest" Apr 23, 2014 at 02:10pm
Iggy Azalea's The New Classic and Future's Honest both hit shelves yesterday, on April 22nd. The albums are vastly different and both attract a different kind of rap fan. So who is able to sell more to their respective fans?
Iggy Azalea's debut album, boldly titled The New Classic, officially hits stores and the web today. The other week we received a stream for album snippets, but today we've got the full album for your listening experience thanks to Spotify.
Following some Twitter drama last night, when Iggy Azalea and boyfriend Nick Young were mistaken for another couple in a naked photo, Iggy returns today with a stream of album snippets from her debut album The New Classic.
Iggy Azalea is finally preparing to release her delayed debut album The New Classic on April 14th. As we lead up to the album's release, Miss. Iggy has hit up the Breakfast Club on Power 105 in NYC for an interview about all things related to her life.
Stream Iggy Azalea's "Impossible Is Nothing", the latest leak from her upcoming album The New Classic, the official track list for which she revealed earlier today. It calls to mind Adidas' identical commercial slogan. Can you relate, though?
Iggy Azalea Announces New Release Date For "The New Classic" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 24, 2014 at 06:38pm
Iggy Azalea looked stunning on at the Grammys last night, wearing her blonde hair slicked back and donning a white Elie Saab dress. While on the red carpet she took the opportunity to reveal a brand new release date for her push-backed debut The New Classic.
Iggy Azalea drops a freestyle over a heavy electronic instrumental from UFO! and Bro Safari called "Animal" No word on whether this will appear on her upcoming album, "The New Classic," which is expected out later this year. Quotable lyrics:
Iggy Azalea's debut album, The New Classic, was expected to drop this month, but it looks like it will be suffering a pretty major push back. In an interview with Australia's Herald Sun, the rapper revealed that the album won't be out until next year.
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs2,178 Views13 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"1,293 Views7 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"16,077 Views76 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney12,324 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 4,855 Views38 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,750 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings32,531 Views85 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,791 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album10,433 Views36 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"6,969 Views20 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour3,636 Views5 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"4,227 Views5 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up29,474 Views91 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors16,107 Views42 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video13,068 Views29 Comments