Drake first brought the term "YOLO" to the masses with his 2011 single "The Motto." While it's a fairly obvious statement-- You Only Live Once-- we'd never before seen it shortened to an acronym which we could hashtag all the time and use on a daily basis.
Tufts University References Drake & Asks Applicants What "#YOLO" Means To Them Jul 12, 2013 at 02:11pm
Apparently Drake's words have reached the iconic status of "Carpe Diem," and "No Day But Today," as Tufts University is asking university applicants what the term "#YOLO" means to them (yes, they actually used a hashtag).
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"621 Views7 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women32,876 Views67 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay8,838 Views34 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco23,852 Views40 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,716 Views18 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity8,601 Views55 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend12,559 Views15 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,023 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2316,812 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums7,912 Views16 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,799 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs141,282 Views209 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine10,188 Views46 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,953 Views12 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL15,012 Views63 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video839 Views