Listen to Real Recognize Real, the new track by Maino featuring The Mafia & Uncle Murda which was dropped on Tuesday, March 12th, 2013.
Bump Fuck These Industry Niggas, the latest cut from Maino which features The Mafia on the assist. It dropped on Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013. Maino's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Fuck These Industry Niggas is no exception.
Check out Broken Language (Freestyle), the latest track from Maino, featuring The Mafia which dropped on Thursday, May 2nd, 2013. Maino's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Broken Language (Freestyle) has further strengthened that fact.
Give Legends Are Forever a spin - it's a new offering from Twigg Martin. It was dropped on Monday, February 25th, 2013. Twigg Martin's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Legends Are Forever.
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 1,145 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?6,640 Views29 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title14,309 Views44 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt8,401 Views21 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 4,103 Views18 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More11,239 Views32 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?8,980 Views22 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots2,659 Views14 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"12,114 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA815 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco3,147 Views12 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet453 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin9,408 Views38 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"2,028 Views5 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft9,677 Views18 Comments