Over the past few weeks, Tim Westwood has invited Tyga, Charles Hamilton, and Migos, among others, to come spit at his home studio. The young guns always bring their best bars for the U.K.'s primo don DJ, and the legends do too.
Mobb Deep’s second studio album, The Infamous, turns 20 years old today. Through quality bars, samples, beats, and skits, Havoc and Prodigy were able to impact the trajectory hip-hop by delivering a record that is in the GOAT discussion for many.
Fabolous' latest giveaway is not your average freestyle--it was a major statement. Most rappers, wisely, would shy away from such a beat--"Shook Ones", the lead off Mobb Deep's legendary The Infamous. But Fabo gave it a good shot. The best? You decide.
Mobb Deep Announce New Album & Tour For The 20-Year Anniversary Of "The Infamous" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Feb 18, 2014 at 01:38pm
Mobb Deep have been over more than a few rough patches in the span of their career, but they've always managed to come back after.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"3,418 Views16 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram51,857 Views272 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B8,847 Views37 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG57,481 Views118 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked57,562 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done23,640 Views88 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,776 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks17,886 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,595 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,303 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,285 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,642 Views41 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,199 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,358 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once7,018 Views16 Comments