Dizzy Wright's upcoming mixtape The Golden Age arrives in four days time, and as fans grow more excited to hear the final product, we are bringing you the tracklist for the tape exclusively!
Dizzy Wright is getting ready to launch his "Fashion" video with Kid Ink and Honey Cocaine very soon, and HNHH got a chance to talk to him on the set of the exclusive visual.
Dizzy Wright Reveals Cover Art & Release Date For "The Golden Age" Mixtape, Talks Features, Production & Inspiration Jul 3, 2013 at 10:16am
Yesterday, HNHH had the opportunity to speak with Dizzy Wright directly about his upcoming mixtape The Golden Age, and we learned quite a lot about it.
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music1,532 Views10 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"12,220 Views35 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast9,386 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon10,944 Views29 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour12,990 Views32 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1548 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance32,909 Views116 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"25,584 Views233 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance27,605 Views43 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm30,309 Views203 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,410 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 12,947 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall5,007 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”39,513 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail37,190 Views95 Comments