Dizzy Wright is getting ready to launch his "Fashion" video with Kid Ink and Honey Cocaine very soon, and HNHH got a chance to talk to him on the set of the exclusive visual.
Dizzy Wright's upcoming mixtape The Golden Age arrives in four days time, and as fans grow more excited to hear the final product, we are bringing you the tracklist for the tape exclusively!
Dizzy Wright Reveals Cover Art & Release Date For "The Golden Age" Mixtape, Talks Features, Production & Inspiration Jul 3, 2013 at 10:16am
Yesterday, HNHH had the opportunity to speak with Dizzy Wright directly about his upcoming mixtape The Golden Age, and we learned quite a lot about it.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal8,163 Views43 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"4,150 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"15,658 Views71 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,326 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date37,185 Views191 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,385 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,746 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"4,209 Views17 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness9,203 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed8,673 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party9,036 Views43 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,643 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"5,327 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs8,612 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,320 Views14 Comments