Dizzy Wright is getting ready to launch his "Fashion" video with Kid Ink and Honey Cocaine very soon, and HNHH got a chance to talk to him on the set of the exclusive visual.
Dizzy Wright's upcoming mixtape The Golden Age arrives in four days time, and as fans grow more excited to hear the final product, we are bringing you the tracklist for the tape exclusively!
Dizzy Wright Reveals Cover Art & Release Date For "The Golden Age" Mixtape, Talks Features, Production & Inspiration Jul 3, 2013 at 10:16am
Yesterday, HNHH had the opportunity to speak with Dizzy Wright directly about his upcoming mixtape The Golden Age, and we learned quite a lot about it.
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address1 View0 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana12,084 Views66 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"1,865 Views10 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo24,187 Views63 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta20,203 Views64 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth9,335 Views34 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 258,025 Views20 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault10,681 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 8,594 Views43 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram7,056 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,270 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight22,444 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"19,261 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather35,207 Views31 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video242 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)666 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,809 Views