Dizzy Wright is getting ready to launch his "Fashion" video with Kid Ink and Honey Cocaine very soon, and HNHH got a chance to talk to him on the set of the exclusive visual.
Dizzy Wright's upcoming mixtape The Golden Age arrives in four days time, and as fans grow more excited to hear the final product, we are bringing you the tracklist for the tape exclusively!
Dizzy Wright Reveals Cover Art & Release Date For "The Golden Age" Mixtape, Talks Features, Production & Inspiration Jul 3, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Yesterday, HNHH had the opportunity to speak with Dizzy Wright directly about his upcoming mixtape The Golden Age, and we learned quite a lot about it.
- TBT: The Roots15 Views0 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop2,715 Views16 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]11,159 Views34 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance8,108 Views55 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines2,945 Views15 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic3,736 Views25 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner3,063 Views16 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson972 Views9 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,033 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts4,777 Views15 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title6,960 Views24 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"989 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)915 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,191 Views56 Comments
- Review: Action Bronson's "Mr. Wonderful"16,636 Views63 Comments