Dizzy Wright is getting ready to launch his "Fashion" video with Kid Ink and Honey Cocaine very soon, and HNHH got a chance to talk to him on the set of the exclusive visual.
Dizzy Wright's upcoming mixtape The Golden Age arrives in four days time, and as fans grow more excited to hear the final product, we are bringing you the tracklist for the tape exclusively!
Dizzy Wright Reveals Cover Art & Release Date For "The Golden Age" Mixtape, Talks Features, Production & Inspiration Jul 3, 2013 at 10:16am
Yesterday, HNHH had the opportunity to speak with Dizzy Wright directly about his upcoming mixtape The Golden Age, and we learned quite a lot about it.
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail1,677 Views12 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album3,226 Views14 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"6,518 Views79 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie1,510 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"6,717 Views18 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set6,133 Views14 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean9,484 Views96 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,504 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram17,704 Views61 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist6,578 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,249 Views47 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter33,834 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album32,150 Views60 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"36,309 Views122 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings12,926 Views20 Comments