Dizzy Wright is getting ready to launch his "Fashion" video with Kid Ink and Honey Cocaine very soon, and HNHH got a chance to talk to him on the set of the exclusive visual.
Dizzy Wright's upcoming mixtape The Golden Age arrives in four days time, and as fans grow more excited to hear the final product, we are bringing you the tracklist for the tape exclusively!
Dizzy Wright Reveals Cover Art & Release Date For "The Golden Age" Mixtape, Talks Features, Production & Inspiration Jul 3, 2013 at 10:16am
Yesterday, HNHH had the opportunity to speak with Dizzy Wright directly about his upcoming mixtape The Golden Age, and we learned quite a lot about it.
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers4,956 Views42 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music4,971 Views21 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History2,501 Views15 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In25,747 Views126 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week3,528 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"17,818 Views90 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,052 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,645 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,636 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,384 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,285 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,153 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,638 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,765 Views6 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"50,611 Views405 Comments