Tyga Announces Album Release Date For "The Gold Album" [Update: Album Is Delayed Again] Jan 21, 2015 at 03:55pm
Tyga recently unveiled the DONDA-designed cover art for his new album The Gold Album, and appropriately, the album art design was reportedly made out of real gold. After airing out frustrations with his Young Money/Cash Money label, and claiming he was tryin
We all know that Tyga's a huge fan of Ancient Egyptian culture. Maybe it's the fact that he once dropped $20,000 on an Egyptian tomb, or his pharaoh-inspired Last Kings hats, but suffice it to say that T-Raww's an Egyptophile.
Tyga Announces New Single With Chris Brown: "Nothin Like Me" Featuring Ty Dolla $ign Nov 15, 2014 at 03:01pm
Tyga and Chris Brown previously teamed up for a mixtape called Fan Of A Fan in 2010, and though they announced that the second installment would be released as an album, we still haven't gotten it yet.
The pissing contest between Drake and Tyga continues today with yet another not-so-subtle shot from the latter. As reported by TMZ, Tyga has cast Drake's ex-chick Dollicia Bryan as his co-star in the upcoming "Make It Work" video.
Tyga is making sure to step things up for the ambitiously-titled The Gold Album, after giving fans a somewhat lacklustre effort with Hotel California.
Tyga Says He Doesn't "Get Along With" Drake & Nicki Minaj, Is "Trying To Go Independent" [Update: Drake Responds] Oct 23, 2014 at 01:45pm
Since Tyga went on a tweeting spree about his dissatisfaction with Young Money a few weeks ago, we haven't heard any updates about his label (or for that matter, album) status, but a new interview with VIBE may offer some clues.
The past week hasn't been going very smoothly for Tyga, as he just tweeted his frustrations with his label and claimed they were "holding [him] hostage." But it now seems as though his comments may have spurred a change, as "40 Mill," the hotly-anticipated s
Though the news of Tyga dropping out of Wiz Khalifa's ongoing "Under The Influence" tour surely made some of his fans pretty disappointed, they've now got something to look forward to as a consolation prize.
"We Don't Die" is the latest release from Tyga, produced by Dupri with an unidentified female vocalist providing backup vocals. There's a definite reggae influence here, with T-Raww appropriating Jamaican patois on the hook. Think he handled it well?
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC12,814 Views29 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James4,492 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"12,509 Views23 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,261 Views15 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay10,122 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 11,470 Views101 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,139 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop13,442 Views40 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour9,958 Views25 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,251 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,427 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K24,010 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"16,744 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,877 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol20,840 Views44 Comments