For years, we have tried to decode the enigma that is Wale. Rather than being lauded for his gift of gab, he's been overshadowed by his shill cries for acceptance. You see, Wale always had the skills to be a special artist in hip-hop.
Rap is the most competitive genre in music. For decades, artists reveled in competition because they wanted to prove that they were elite.
June 18th will forever be a day locked in the mind of hip-hop fans because of the three important album releases on that day. The week of June 18th was memorable because each hip-hop album that dropped-- Kanye West, J.
Wale's The Gifted and J. Cole's Born Sinner were officially the top selling albums of last week. Now, it seems the two emcees have teamed up for a new track, which is apparently dropping tomorrow. Wale made the announcement on Twitter moments ago.
As Wale's new album, The Gifted, wraps up its first week on store shelves, the official numbers for its first week sales have been revealed.
With Wale's new album, The Gifted, hitting store shelves yesterday, its no surprise that the early first week projections are already being made.
Even though the official release date is seven days away, Wale is giving fans the chance to stream his upcoming album, The Gifted, in its entirety.
After just delivering his new single earlier titled "Love Hate Thing", Wale gives us a look at the tracklist for his upcoming album The Gifted.
Wale is dropping his upcoming album, The Gifted, on June 25th, a date which his friend and past collaborator, J. Cole, had previously picked out but decided to jump a week earlier.
Wale is prepping the release of his upcoming album, The Gifted, and today he revealed the cover art. The MMG rapper's album is set to arrive this summer, on June 25th. This will be Wale's third studio effort.
Wale Discusses Inspiration For "The Gifted," His Love Of The 90s & Explains Album Title Mar 22, 2013 at 11:05am
Following Wale's announcement of his third album title and release date, the MMG rapper has popped up for several interviews. His most recent was in New York with Power 105's The Breakfast Club.
In a recent interview with RapFix Live, Wale soberly discussed the potential impact of his next studio album, as well as his new approach to promotion and music in general: "I've done everything I could do, I've said everything I could say.
- Meek Mill Debuts New Drake Diss In Charlotte, NC67,279 Views391 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks56,868 Views123 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour23,284 Views28 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,641 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 2,801 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery17,240 Views61 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest13,708 Views78 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked20,667 Views30 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music6,867 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram47,977 Views131 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album13,766 Views48 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados10,524 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West11,068 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist21,107 Views108 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,926 Views0 Comments