For years, we have tried to decode the enigma that is Wale. Rather than being lauded for his gift of gab, he's been overshadowed by his shill cries for acceptance. You see, Wale always had the skills to be a special artist in hip-hop.
Rap is the most competitive genre in music. For decades, artists reveled in competition because they wanted to prove that they were elite.
June 18th will forever be a day locked in the mind of hip-hop fans because of the three important album releases on that day. The week of June 18th was memorable because each hip-hop album that dropped-- Kanye West, J.
Wale's The Gifted and J. Cole's Born Sinner were officially the top selling albums of last week. Now, it seems the two emcees have teamed up for a new track, which is apparently dropping tomorrow. Wale made the announcement on Twitter moments ago.
As Wale's new album, The Gifted, wraps up its first week on store shelves, the official numbers for its first week sales have been revealed.
With Wale's new album, The Gifted, hitting store shelves yesterday, its no surprise that the early first week projections are already being made.
Even though the official release date is seven days away, Wale is giving fans the chance to stream his upcoming album, The Gifted, in its entirety.
After just delivering his new single earlier titled "Love Hate Thing", Wale gives us a look at the tracklist for his upcoming album The Gifted.
Wale is dropping his upcoming album, The Gifted, on June 25th, a date which his friend and past collaborator, J. Cole, had previously picked out but decided to jump a week earlier.
Wale is prepping the release of his upcoming album, The Gifted, and today he revealed the cover art. The MMG rapper's album is set to arrive this summer, on June 25th. This will be Wale's third studio effort.
Wale Discusses Inspiration For "The Gifted," His Love Of The 90s & Explains Album Title Mar 22, 2013 at 11:05am
Following Wale's announcement of his third album title and release date, the MMG rapper has popped up for several interviews. His most recent was in New York with Power 105's The Breakfast Club.
In a recent interview with RapFix Live, Wale soberly discussed the potential impact of his next studio album, as well as his new approach to promotion and music in general: "I've done everything I could do, I've said everything I could say.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"5,736 Views129 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"2,540 Views13 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th8,527 Views31 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20165,320 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"10,708 Views53 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption17,701 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together14,857 Views77 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist7,701 Views18 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,110 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label7,848 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,533 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,394 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,210 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"22,105 Views79 Comments