For years, we have tried to decode the enigma that is Wale. Rather than being lauded for his gift of gab, he's been overshadowed by his shill cries for acceptance. You see, Wale always had the skills to be a special artist in hip-hop.
Rap is the most competitive genre in music. For decades, artists reveled in competition because they wanted to prove that they were elite.
June 18th will forever be a day locked in the mind of hip-hop fans because of the three important album releases on that day. The week of June 18th was memorable because each hip-hop album that dropped-- Kanye West, J.
Wale's The Gifted and J. Cole's Born Sinner were officially the top selling albums of last week. Now, it seems the two emcees have teamed up for a new track, which is apparently dropping tomorrow. Wale made the announcement on Twitter moments ago.
As Wale's new album, The Gifted, wraps up its first week on store shelves, the official numbers for its first week sales have been revealed.
With Wale's new album, The Gifted, hitting store shelves yesterday, its no surprise that the early first week projections are already being made.
Even though the official release date is seven days away, Wale is giving fans the chance to stream his upcoming album, The Gifted, in its entirety.
After just delivering his new single earlier titled "Love Hate Thing", Wale gives us a look at the tracklist for his upcoming album The Gifted.
Wale is dropping his upcoming album, The Gifted, on June 25th, a date which his friend and past collaborator, J. Cole, had previously picked out but decided to jump a week earlier.
Wale is prepping the release of his upcoming album, The Gifted, and today he revealed the cover art. The MMG rapper's album is set to arrive this summer, on June 25th. This will be Wale's third studio effort.
Wale Discusses Inspiration For "The Gifted," His Love Of The 90s & Explains Album Title Mar 22, 2013 at 11:05am
Following Wale's announcement of his third album title and release date, the MMG rapper has popped up for several interviews. His most recent was in New York with Power 105's The Breakfast Club.
In a recent interview with RapFix Live, Wale soberly discussed the potential impact of his next studio album, as well as his new approach to promotion and music in general: "I've done everything I could do, I've said everything I could say.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"4,991 Views43 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival2,913 Views18 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport5,739 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See13,632 Views115 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,048 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum16,756 Views122 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?10,114 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby18,844 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus17,241 Views89 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"5,899 Views34 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works477 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds10,417 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,510 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,130 Views18 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,032 Views0 Comments