For years, we have tried to decode the enigma that is Wale. Rather than being lauded for his gift of gab, he's been overshadowed by his shill cries for acceptance. You see, Wale always had the skills to be a special artist in hip-hop.
Rap is the most competitive genre in music. For decades, artists reveled in competition because they wanted to prove that they were elite.
June 18th will forever be a day locked in the mind of hip-hop fans because of the three important album releases on that day. The week of June 18th was memorable because each hip-hop album that dropped-- Kanye West, J.
Wale's The Gifted and J. Cole's Born Sinner were officially the top selling albums of last week. Now, it seems the two emcees have teamed up for a new track, which is apparently dropping tomorrow. Wale made the announcement on Twitter moments ago.
As Wale's new album, The Gifted, wraps up its first week on store shelves, the official numbers for its first week sales have been revealed.
With Wale's new album, The Gifted, hitting store shelves yesterday, its no surprise that the early first week projections are already being made.
Even though the official release date is seven days away, Wale is giving fans the chance to stream his upcoming album, The Gifted, in its entirety.
After just delivering his new single earlier titled "Love Hate Thing", Wale gives us a look at the tracklist for his upcoming album The Gifted.
Wale is dropping his upcoming album, The Gifted, on June 25th, a date which his friend and past collaborator, J. Cole, had previously picked out but decided to jump a week earlier.
Wale is prepping the release of his upcoming album, The Gifted, and today he revealed the cover art. The MMG rapper's album is set to arrive this summer, on June 25th. This will be Wale's third studio effort.
Wale Discusses Inspiration For "The Gifted," His Love Of The 90s & Explains Album Title Mar 22, 2013 at 11:05am
Following Wale's announcement of his third album title and release date, the MMG rapper has popped up for several interviews. His most recent was in New York with Power 105's The Breakfast Club.
In a recent interview with RapFix Live, Wale soberly discussed the potential impact of his next studio album, as well as his new approach to promotion and music in general: "I've done everything I could do, I've said everything I could say.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"12,814 Views120 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support13,873 Views103 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists32,131 Views169 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company25,873 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"19,933 Views40 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac14,169 Views82 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work38,792 Views106 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,967 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,426 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,473 Views36 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,742 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,210 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views25,255 Views150 Comments