Birdman Says The Game Is Officially YMCMB [Update: Game Says He Hasn't Signed Yet] Dec 11, 2013 at 11:35 AM
There have been rumors concerning Game and his potential signing with the ever-growing YMCMB roster, ever since Birdman was featured on Jesus Piece shouting out Game, and specifically saying Cash Money was next.
For those unaware, 40-year-old actor/director Paul Walker, of Fast & Furious fame, was killed yesterday afternoon in a tragic car accident in Santa Clarita, California.
Lil Durk Plans Game Response, Says Chief Keef Disrespected Chicago By Co-Signing Tyga May 7, 2014 at 06:14 PM
The Lil Durk and Tyga beef continues to snowball, with new rappers getting involved almost every day. So far both Game and Compton Menace have contributed to the beef, and according to Durk, it's not quite over yet.
Game decided to pushback his upcoming compilation/crew album Year Of The Wolf, announcing last week that the new release date is October 14th. Now that the release date has been locked down, the West Coast rapper follows it up with a complete tracklist to cre
The beef between Lil Durk and Tyga that erupted after an incident in the studio has gone on for months, resulting in diss tracks, threats, and the insertion of Game into the beef.
The fact that Game and 40 Glocc really can't get along shouldn't come as a shock to anyone, given that it's been so extensively documented in the past. We haven't heard the two really talk about each other publicly in a while, but Game's ol' Compton nemesis
The Game posted a photo earlier this week on his Instagram of him and Tupac, but it was quickly revealed that the photo was photoshopped.
According to TMZ, Game is [allegedly] a suspect in an ongoing felony, domestic violence investigation.
As always, this year's XXL Freshmen class was quite a talking point. While much was said about the cover, both positive and negative, one of the most blatant critiques of the class came from Comton rapper Game.
Game Blasts His Children's Former Nanny, Claims She Has Been Mistreating Nas' Son Jun 22, 2013 at 03:19 PM
The Game is known to most as a hard-headed rapper, but he definitely went into concerned father mode on Instagram recently.
Yesterday we saw the responses from Lil Durk, and randomly enough, Compton Menace (who used to be friends with Game, or so we thought) following the release of Tyga and Game's joint diss record "ChiRaq To L.A.", which not only took aim at Chicago native Durk b
Since George Zimmerman agreed to participate in a "Celebrity" boxing match, Game has come forward as a volunteer to fight him in the ring saying, and we quote, he's "beat the fuck out him." DMX also came forward, offering to "piss on him," but that is another
Game has held an interesting position in the rap game since his monstrous debut in 2005, The Documentary. He’s acknowledged as one of the premier acts from the West Coast, but he’s been hit-or-miss with his projects since that first album.
Suge Knight recently appeared on Arsenio Hall and had some harsh words for the major music labels, even going as far as to compare label deals to a slavery, and specifically calling out Kendrick Lamar and Game as having "two of the worst deals in the industry.
As we're patiently waiting for 50 Cent's new project, one question keeps coming up; is there any possibility of a G-Unit reunion? In a new interview with Complex, Curtis addressed this very idea, giving us some real insight into the true dynamic of the group.
Ever since Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling's racist phone conversation with his girlfriend leaked yesterday, various rappers have publicly expressed anger and disdain for his hurtful words.
Game doesn't quite get the respect he deserves. Sometimes things like his habitual name dropping and controversy divert attention from the fact that he has been one of the most consistent rappers over the last decade.
Is there a beef bubbling between Game and his former crew G-Unit? In recent interviews with the rapper we've seen him give props to 50 for getting the Unit back together, but during a live show in L.A. he had something else to say about the crew.
Having announced it on his last album Jesus Piece, The Game officially signed with Birdman and Cash Money Records this week, and to commemorate it, he bought himself and his new label head matching chains.
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son1,087 Views5 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.2,774 Views15 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"16,628 Views84 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"1,827 Views7 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 641 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery5,315 Views23 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"4,370 Views19 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue7,558 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 12,855 Views28 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way16,662 Views80 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 2810,038 Views48 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month7,653 Views21 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 10011,233 Views94 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 5,348 Views32 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video6,118 Views22 Comments