About a week ago, The Game Instagrammed a picture of his newest tattoo: Mike Tyson's face, inked on the back of one of his hands.
With all the success that Game’s new single, “Ambitionz Of A Rida” is having lately, it shouldn’t be much of a surprise to see that its now receiving the visual treatment.
Game has been getting us hyped for his upcoming album, The Documentary 2, with big collabs with DeJ Loaf and Meek Mill.
Here it is, the once-a-week look at the tracks toward the top of our charts that you need to know about.
The East Coast and West Coast will apparently be coming together in the near future for a joint album. The Game may not be on good terms with his former G-Unit brethren, but he's obviously got no issues with the Dipset crew.
The streets of Ferguson are in an uproar tonight after a grand jury determined that Darren Wilson, the police officer who shot unarmed teenager Mike Brown to death in August, would not be facing criminal charges for his actions. Wilson, who is white, became
Pride is a bitch, or so claims a new suit directed against The Game. A promoter for the Kentucky Derby Festival, which is apparently a concert that occurs on the same weekend as the Kentucky Derby, says the L.A.
Game doesn't quite get the respect he deserves. Sometimes things like his habitual name dropping and controversy divert attention from the fact that he has been one of the most consistent rappers over the last decade.
October is turning out to be one hell of a month for hip-hop. Following the release of both T.I.'s Paperwork LP and the latest drop from Mila J, Game's Blood Moon: Year Of The Wolf has made its way onto Spotify for purchase-free listening.
Game decided to pushback his upcoming compilation/crew album Year Of The Wolf, announcing last week that the new release date is October 14th. Now that the release date has been locked down, the West Coast rapper follows it up with a complete tracklist to cre
The Game Announces Release Dates For "Year Of The Wolf" And "The Documentary 2" Aug 28, 2014 at 03:00pm
By now, you should know that Game plans to release a Blood Money compilation, Year Of The Wolf, and a solo album, The Documentary 2, in the near future. While the former was originally scheduled for a September 16th drop, the L.A.
Is there a beef bubbling between Game and his former crew G-Unit? In recent interviews with the rapper we've seen him give props to 50 for getting the Unit back together, but during a live show in L.A. he had something else to say about the crew.
In music we tend to glorify the debut album, always craving the newest and shiniest thing out. The downside of that is usually we're slightly disappointed in the follow up sophomore album, possibly what led to the phenomenon known as the "sophomore slump".
Game's upcoming album compilation which will put his Blood Money label signees on display was originally set to be titled Blood Money La Familia, but it looks like Game's had a change of heart and switched the title to Year Of The Wolf.
Jeezy's "Seen It All" Will Have Features From Wiz Khalifa, Future, Game And T.I. Jul 12, 2014 at 03:24pm
After releasing the Jay Z-aided title track last week, Jeezy premiered some more of his new album, Seen It All, last night at a listening party in NYC.
As always, this year's XXL Freshmen class was quite a talking point. While much was said about the cover, both positive and negative, one of the most blatant critiques of the class came from Comton rapper Game.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Perhaps it would have been easier to make a list of every rapper that 50 and the crew haven't had any altercations with over the course of their 10 years in the game--it certainly would have required less writing.
A few weeks ago, Game caused quite a stir by releasing "Bigger Than Me," a song that seemingly lashed out at any and all of the recent XXL Freshmen.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square3,694 Views18 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape3,134 Views10 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More3,696 Views15 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL7,655 Views28 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women7,868 Views35 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"9,563 Views36 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review5,720 Views28 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram7,356 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party8,711 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 2,097 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,768 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,349 Views6 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,442 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?20,537 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title31,655 Views69 Comments