Tink is poised for success. With Timbaland backing the rapper-slash-singer, and a strong buzz thanks to the producer leaking a few records during a Breakfast Club sit-down last year, she has the rap game's full attention.
Earlier today, GQ unveiled a new interview with Chance The Rapper (in which he reveals that Andre 3000, J Cole and Frank Ocean are on his debut album), and now, the precocious Chicagoan pops up in the pages of another prominent magazine: The Fader.
Nicki Minaj puts the more natural look she's been going for these days on full display on the new cover of The FADER magazine.
Ty Dolla $ign's reign of r'n'b cross-over hip-hop music has just begun. In anticipation of this, the West Coast native graces the cover of The Fader's new June/July "Summer Music" issue.
The era of Young Thug is upon us.
Mac Miller graces the cover of The Fader's issue #87 for the Fall issue. The Pittsburgh native is profiled by the magazine, as they discuss the release of Watching Movies With The Sound Off and Mac's evolution since his K.I.D.S. days.
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 1 View0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs12,697 Views38 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,415 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers15,051 Views37 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit21,589 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,762 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,452 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign16,716 Views45 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK9,986 Views32 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,650 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"16,068 Views51 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida10,448 Views78 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show8,045 Views20 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,702 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More12,081 Views56 Comments
You may also like...
- K Camp Freestyles On Funkmaster Flex691 Views
- Tinashe "Bet" x "Feels Like Vegas" Video2,966 Views
- Majid Jordan Feat. Drake "My Love" Video9,603 Views