When listening to the two nearly 80-minute-long discs that The Game has released in the past week, it doesn't take long to realize that they're both very good albums. The Documentaries 2 and 2.5 both have high-profile guests who d
The Game/Young Thug beef started back in May when Game came to Lil Wayne's defense during the Thugger/Tunechi beef. “I dare a pussy nigga to walk through California and say 'fuck Wayne," Game said.
Before he dropped the nuclear bomb that was The Documentary 2, The Game came by our office to partake in our "This or That" segment. The Chronic or The Chronic: 2001? On a girl, Tattoos or piercings? Instagram or Twitter?
The Game's Documentary 2 has been the subject of much buzz since its release last Friday. The west coast sound is alive with the release, as it falls in line sonically with the likes of YG, Jay Rock, and Dr. Dre's Compton.
The Game's long-awaited album, The Documentary 2, just dropped and before he goes on to release The Documentary 2.5 at the end of the week, he has decided to release an actual "documentary," giving fans a behind-the-scenes look at the recording
Janet Jackson has topped the charts once again. Her latest album, Unbreakable, is the singer's 7th album to attain the No. 1 spot on the Billboard 200. Jackson is also the third act in history to have a No. 1 album in each of the past 4 decades.
The first-week sales projections are already in for The Game's The Documentary 2, the sequel to his debut album, The Documentary, released in 2005.
The Game and DJ Skee are old friends, having been the dynamic duo behind the legendary diss track "300 Bars." Both have had very successful careers in very different ways, and The Game stopped by Skee's talk show recently to promote The Documentary 2
The Game dropped his long-awaited sixth studio album, The Documentary 2, today, and in conjunction with the release, we present the second part of our "Documentary 2" interview series, in which Game situates the album within the canon of L.A.
The Game has been promising The Documentary 2 all summer, and while it may have taken a little longer than expected, the project has been made available today. As he's been known to do, Game works with a huge range of producers and rappers on th
“My nostalgia is one hundred percent Compton and zero percent snitch" - The Game ---------------------
Tomorrow, The Game will drop The Documentary 2, the sequel to his much-celebrated The Documentary, an album that immediately established The Game as a torchbearer for LA gangster rap and a heavyweight in the rap game for years to come.
In a recent visit to HNHH offices, The Game explained how he recruited Drake for soulful Documentary 2 lead single "100." Game's initial vision for his collab with Drake was somewhat different from how it turned out...
The Game revealed that his highly anticipated The Documentary 2 was a double disc album the other week, with 38 songs total. The rapper broke the news during his HOT 97 interview, and later followed it up with a few more details: the second disc woul
The Game's NYC press tour ahead of The Documentary 2 continues as he sits down with Mass Appeal to discuss gang history in LA, what it was like working with Nas and Dr. Dre on the album, and much more.
Yesterday, The Game surprised us all by announcing that his long-awaited sequel to 2005's The Documentary would span two discs and 38 tracks. Unless you're a ride-or-die Game fan, this news may come as a disappointment.
The Game has been getting us hyped for The Documentary 2 in the last 24 hours, announcing that the album would be a 38-track double album and making a humorous appearance on "The Nightly Show" for good measure.
The Game is making the rounds in NYC getting people hyped for The Documentary 2. After participating in an entertaining discussion about cultural appropriation on The Nightly Show, he hit Hot 97 to chop it up with Peter Rosenberg and Laura Stylez and
Currently making the press rounds promoting The Documentary 2, The Game made an appearance on Comedy Central's "The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore" to share his two cents on various types of cultural appropriation.
After a few setbacks, The Game is finally ready to release his long awaited Documentary 2 album on October 9, after originally getting our hopes up with a September 25 release date.
It looks like fans of The Game may have to wait a couple weeks longer to hear the highly anticipated Documentary 2 album. Originally set for a September 25 release date, the album may now be dropping on October 9.
The Game took to Instagram to reveal the cover of long-anticipated album The Documentary 2 and let the people know that it will drop on September 25.
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans0 Views0 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald4,976 Views34 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"15,872 Views62 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4014,655 Views64 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,247 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"12,539 Views68 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,729 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,527 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,756 Views27 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,363 Views45 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year16,854 Views184 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days26,099 Views249 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,518 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”26,563 Views74 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2223,584 Views30 Comments