Shortly after releasing his "We Made It" freestyle, Spenzo returns with another one for the streets. This time the Chicago artist goes over Rick Ross and Jay Z's "The Devil Is A Lie" single and backs it up with a visual release as well. Check it out above.
A few weeks ago, K.E. On The Track was accused by Major Seven of stealing the beat for Rick Ross and Jay Z’s latest single "Devil Is A Lie".
On Thursday, Rick Ross released his highly anticipated Jay Z-featured single “The Devil Is A Lie”. When the record was released, production credit was being given to K.E. on the Track, but wait just a minute says producer Major Seven.
K.E. On The Track breaks down the process of how the quality instrumental came about for Rick Ross and Jay Z's brand new record "The Devil Is A Lie".
Rick Ross Reveals Artwork For Jay Z-Featured Single "The Devil Is A Lie" [Update: Track Drops Today, New Art Revealed] Dec 19, 2013 at 11:18am
After announcing the delay of his new album Mastermind few weeks ago, Rick Ross decided to tease fans Tuesday night by revealing the artwork for his highly anticipated first single “The Devil Is A Lie” featuring Jay Z.
- Creator, Cast of "The Wire" Speak On Baltimore Riots176 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 Air Jordan Releases To Watch For In May114 Views0 Comments
- Behind The Beat: Ducko Mcfli272 Views0 Comments
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”2,573 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks2,352 Views19 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years18,531 Views159 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project1,882 Views46 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 262,074 Views3 Comments
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract2,869 Views28 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?7,370 Views108 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West4,220 Views95 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp1,293 Views10 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace3,424 Views47 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz1,131 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal238 Views