Mike WiLL Made It Wants His Triple Disc Album To Have The Same Impact As Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Oct 12, 2013 at 04:41pm
Mike WiLL Made It is having a big year. In a short span, the Atlanta producer has gone from an in-house beatmaker for Gucci Mane to working with some of the biggest names in the pop world.
The importance of an album can be measured in several ways. Some are deemed iconic because of sale figures, others by the creativity and artistic integrity of the work, others still by their cultural influence.
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans443 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling516 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 183,042 Views16 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges7,673 Views21 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"2,586 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)8,223 Views9 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,022 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,426 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,876 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August35,765 Views178 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach11,418 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,670 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,930 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold11,049 Views156 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,440 Views38 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,464 Views