The importance of an album can be measured in several ways. Some are deemed iconic because of sale figures, others by the creativity and artistic integrity of the work, others still by their cultural influence.
Mike WiLL Made It Wants His Triple Disc Album To Have The Same Impact As Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Oct 12, 2013 at 04:41pm
Mike WiLL Made It is having a big year. In a short span, the Atlanta producer has gone from an in-house beatmaker for Gucci Mane to working with some of the biggest names in the pop world.
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"227 Views0 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)3,341 Views4 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party3,663 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked3,712 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)2,680 Views14 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August25,424 Views141 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach7,985 Views12 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)1,792 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,419 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold8,885 Views140 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 4,439 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them12,180 Views60 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,495 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty18,847 Views66 Comments
- Drake's 'OVO' Air Jordans Just Released At The OVO Pop-Up Shop In LA8,305 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video1,457 Views