Yesterday, Forbes published a questionable article bearing the title, “Hip-Hop Is Run By A White, Blonde, Australian Woman,” in reference to Iggy Azalea.
Katy Perry On Juicy J: "I Don't Want To Make Him Out To Be Softer Than Drake" Apr 28, 2014 at 06:15pm
Katy Perry recently called into the Breakfast Club, but unlike guests like Kanye West before her, she was not too careful with her words, as many artists have learned to be when appearing on the show.
Kanye West was in New York recently, and in addition to visiting Angie Martinez at Hot 97, he also stopped by The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 yesterday morning.
Wale gets a lot of hate. Whether it's for his music, or his attitude, the rapper is often catching flack for something.
Kanye West ranted hard a couple nights ago, directing much of his anger (this time) towards Charlamagne Tha God and Sway from the radio show, "Sway In The Morning." Kanye's comments, which were captured on video, were blasted as the following:
2 Chainz Explains His Healthy Lifestyle & How He Feels About Ludacris Still Profiting From Him Jul 25, 2013 at 11:49am
2 Chainz definitely reps his single "I'm Different," recently revealing that he has plans for a cookbook, to be released alongside his upcoming album, B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time.
Rick Ross took yet another trip to Power 105's Breakfast club, this time in promotion of his brand new album, Mastermind. Ross spoke on a number of subjects during his interview, answering a few questions that fans have had on their minds.
Waka Flocka Says Gucci Mane "Lost His Noodles," Discusses His Relationship With Gucci Sep 16, 2013 at 12:04pm
Gucci Mane's current behavior has been deemed by most of his fellow rappers as nothing out of the ordinary. 2 Chainz recently said he'd expect nothing less from Gucci.
The 7 Most Ridiculous Claims Troy Ave Made During His Breakfast Club Interview Jun 17, 2015 at 02:27pm
During his interview on The Breakfast Club yesterday, Troy Ave was staunch in his claim that his music is strictly non-fiction: "I don't talk about nothing I don't got, I don't even be talking about Ferraris or Lamborghinis...
Jay-Z Talks "MCHG" App, Kanye West's Growth, Almost Signing Lil Wayne, Timbaland & More In Breakfast Club Interview Jul 10, 2013 at 12:05pm
Jay-Z blessed Power 105's The Breakfast Club with a morning visit, and the almost-hour-long interview touched on just about everything-- from life back in the day, to his current endeavors like sports management, and of course, Magna Carta Holy Grail.
Troy Ave Responds To 50 Cent's Comment That Tony Yayo & Lloyd Banks Are His Hype Men May 29, 2014 at 03:28pm
50 Cent has been trolling long before the days of the internet. Almost every interview with the outspoken rapper finds him making a few deliberate statements to get a rise out of someone, often another rapper.
Tech N9ne Talks Visiting Lil Wayne In Jail, Losing A Jay Z Feature, & Devil Worship Jul 29, 2013 at 03:18pm
Tech N9ne is getting ready to drop his new album Something Else, tomorrow, so the eccentric rapper stopped by Power 105's The Breakfast Club to talk about the project as well as working with Lil Wayne, almost getting a Jay Z feature, and the rumor that he is a
Ludacris Discusses "Ludaversal," Kanye West's Album & 2 Chainz On The Breakfast Club Jul 12, 2013 at 11:03am
The Breakfast Club nabbed another first-time guest, following their interview with Jay-Z, Ludacris made an appearance on the radio station recently.
Juicy J is edging into mainstream popularity, with strip club anthems that spread like wildfire, and a notable feature on Katy Perry's hit single "Dark Horse." The rise in his stock comes with an increase in his fan base, as those who are unfamiliar with Three
Joey talks about his upcoming album, offers from labels, and his beef with Lil B.How does this compare to Joey Bada$$'s previous work?Peep the new visual for Joey Bada$$'s Joey Bada$$ "Speaks On Remaining Independent & Not Signing With Roc Nation" Video.
Migos Talk About Connecting With Drake & "Versace" Remix On The Breakfast Club Jul 20, 2013 at 11:23am
Three ATLiens known as Migos are on their way to blow up, in part due to Drake hopping on "Versace," thus starting a snowball effect of "Versace" remixes.
50 Cent took to his Instagram the other day to do a unique sort of ALS challenge, challenging Floyd Mayweather to read a full page from a Harry Potter book, saying if he did, he would donate $750k to charity of Floyd's choice.
This week, Kendrick Lamar's been making a press run in support of To Pimp A Butterfly (and his recently-announced Summer Jam headlining spot), paying visits to Hot 97 and MTV in the past couple of days.
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail1,024 Views7 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album2,333 Views13 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"5,113 Views67 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie1,202 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"5,835 Views18 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set5,778 Views14 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean9,152 Views92 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,424 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram17,185 Views60 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist6,466 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,127 Views47 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter33,527 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album31,503 Views60 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"35,929 Views120 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings12,846 Views20 Comments
You may also like...