Yesterday, Forbes published a questionable article bearing the title, “Hip-Hop Is Run By A White, Blonde, Australian Woman,” in reference to Iggy Azalea.
Katy Perry On Juicy J: "I Don't Want To Make Him Out To Be Softer Than Drake" Apr 28, 2014 at 06:15pm
Katy Perry recently called into the Breakfast Club, but unlike guests like Kanye West before her, she was not too careful with her words, as many artists have learned to be when appearing on the show.
Kanye West was in New York recently, and in addition to visiting Angie Martinez at Hot 97, he also stopped by The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 yesterday morning.
Wale gets a lot of hate. Whether it's for his music, or his attitude, the rapper is often catching flack for something.
Kanye West ranted hard a couple nights ago, directing much of his anger (this time) towards Charlamagne Tha God and Sway from the radio show, "Sway In The Morning." Kanye's comments, which were captured on video, were blasted as the following:
2 Chainz Explains His Healthy Lifestyle & How He Feels About Ludacris Still Profiting From Him Jul 25, 2013 at 11:49am
2 Chainz definitely reps his single "I'm Different," recently revealing that he has plans for a cookbook, to be released alongside his upcoming album, B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time.
Rick Ross took yet another trip to Power 105's Breakfast club, this time in promotion of his brand new album, Mastermind. Ross spoke on a number of subjects during his interview, answering a few questions that fans have had on their minds.
Waka Flocka Says Gucci Mane "Lost His Noodles," Discusses His Relationship With Gucci Sep 16, 2013 at 12:04pm
Gucci Mane's current behavior has been deemed by most of his fellow rappers as nothing out of the ordinary. 2 Chainz recently said he'd expect nothing less from Gucci.
Jay-Z Talks "MCHG" App, Kanye West's Growth, Almost Signing Lil Wayne, Timbaland & More In Breakfast Club Interview Jul 10, 2013 at 12:05pm
Jay-Z blessed Power 105's The Breakfast Club with a morning visit, and the almost-hour-long interview touched on just about everything-- from life back in the day, to his current endeavors like sports management, and of course, Magna Carta Holy Grail.
Troy Ave Responds To 50 Cent's Comment That Tony Yayo & Lloyd Banks Are His Hype Men May 29, 2014 at 03:28pm
50 Cent has been trolling long before the days of the internet. Almost every interview with the outspoken rapper finds him making a few deliberate statements to get a rise out of someone, often another rapper.
Tech N9ne Talks Visiting Lil Wayne In Jail, Losing A Jay Z Feature, & Devil Worship Jul 29, 2013 at 03:18pm
Tech N9ne is getting ready to drop his new album Something Else, tomorrow, so the eccentric rapper stopped by Power 105's The Breakfast Club to talk about the project as well as working with Lil Wayne, almost getting a Jay Z feature, and the rumor that he is a
Ludacris Discusses "Ludaversal," Kanye West's Album & 2 Chainz On The Breakfast Club Jul 12, 2013 at 11:03am
The Breakfast Club nabbed another first-time guest, following their interview with Jay-Z, Ludacris made an appearance on the radio station recently.
Juicy J is edging into mainstream popularity, with strip club anthems that spread like wildfire, and a notable feature on Katy Perry's hit single "Dark Horse." The rise in his stock comes with an increase in his fan base, as those who are unfamiliar with Three
Joey talks about his upcoming album, offers from labels, and his beef with Lil B.How does this compare to Joey Bada$$'s previous work?Peep the new visual for Joey Bada$$'s Joey Bada$$ "Speaks On Remaining Independent & Not Signing With Roc Nation" Video.
Migos Talk About Connecting With Drake & "Versace" Remix On The Breakfast Club Jul 20, 2013 at 11:23am
Three ATLiens known as Migos are on their way to blow up, in part due to Drake hopping on "Versace," thus starting a snowball effect of "Versace" remixes.
50 Cent took to his Instagram the other day to do a unique sort of ALS challenge, challenging Floyd Mayweather to read a full page from a Harry Potter book, saying if he did, he would donate $750k to charity of Floyd's choice.
This week, Kendrick Lamar's been making a press run in support of To Pimp A Butterfly (and his recently-announced Summer Jam headlining spot), paying visits to Hot 97 and MTV in the past couple of days.
The second part of Q's interview with Power 105's The Breakfast Club, talking about Black Hippy's success, his album, and more. Did y'all catch ScHoolboy Q's latest visual for Schoolboy Q "Performs "Yay Yay" At SOBs" Video?
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather7,834 Views19 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date23,836 Views105 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now8,540 Views23 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,252 Views19 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"3,333 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,322 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,048 Views5 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness5,660 Views42 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best5,919 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,104 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande26,625 Views112 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray4,937 Views20 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast41,027 Views120 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike9,284 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit Over Basketball Fight9,630 Views20 Comments