Today (Oct. 3), Amber Rose held her first ever SlutWalk in L.A. The parade's mission is to put an end to slut-shaming and other forms of bullying directed at women and other marginalized groups.
Young Thug Responds To The Game & Charlamagne's Sneak-Dissing On The Breakfast Club Sep 27, 2015 at 08:48pm
The beef between Young Thug and Game is officially back on. Thug suspected Game of sneak-dissing him on his recent Breakfast Club interview, and he has now responded to Game (and Charlamagne) on Instagram.
The 7 Most Ridiculous Claims Troy Ave Made During His Breakfast Club Interview Jun 17, 2015 at 02:27pm
During his interview on The Breakfast Club yesterday, Troy Ave was staunch in his claim that his music is strictly non-fiction: "I don't talk about nothing I don't got, I don't even be talking about Ferraris or Lamborghinis...
Last night, Boosie Badazz's NYC debut was unfortunately cut short by some sort of illness, but before that, he was on The Breakfast Club to celebrate the release of Touch Down 2 Cause Hell.
Boosie paid a visit to The Breakfast Club this morning, in order to promote his long-awaited post-jail album Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, as well as discuss his recent mixtapes, Life After Deathrow and more recently, Every Ghetto Every City Vol. 1.
This week, Kendrick Lamar's been making a press run in support of To Pimp A Butterfly (and his recently-announced Summer Jam headlining spot), paying visits to Hot 97 and MTV in the past couple of days.
Mario recently left his longtime label, J records, to start an independent venture, releasing his new record, "Fireball" (named after the uber-sweet whiskey concoction) through his own Rivers Media Group. The R&B singer explains his decisions to reroute his c
Whenever Action Bronson gets interviewed, it's always shocking how many people seem to have missed his "Don't ever say my fucking music sound like Ghost[face Killah] shit" line from "Ron Simmons." Many times, the first thing out of interviewers' mouths is a Gh
DJ Khaled returned to the Breakfast Club this morning after visiting the crew this past August, in order to give himself a bit more promo for his upcoming album I Changed A Lot, singles like "Hold You Down," and his headphones.
Big Krizzle is currently promoting his new album, Cadillactica, which hit the web and stores on Monday. The Southern spitta made his way to New York and visited The Breakfast Club for an interview this morning.
The self-proclaimed Baddest Bitch Trina paid a visit to The Breakfast Club this morning, and Charlmagne Tha God didn't hesitate to get right into the French Montana drama and her new single "Fuck Love," which is supposedly about French.
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie3 Views0 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"22 Views7 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram1,207 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum1,643 Views19 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs3,544 Views22 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke6,154 Views40 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"23,160 Views169 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support17,171 Views116 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists37,067 Views179 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company28,474 Views46 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"22,149 Views39 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac15,983 Views91 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work43,528 Views114 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles4,181 Views24 Comments
You may also like...
- Mick Jenkins "Your Love" Video1,999 Views