Fashawn comes through for the fans today with a free project, entirely produced by The Alchemist. The rapper signed with Mass Appeal (along with Boldy James) this past summer, and announced a release date for his sophomore album The Ecology.
A new 24-track compilation tape from elusive Brooklyn emcee/producer Agallah, produced by The Alchemist with the exception of tracks 3, 8, 10, 12, and 15, which were produced by Don Bishop himself.
These artists are featured on the mixtape: Tyler the Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Vince Staples, Action Bronson, Smoke DZA, Freddie Gibbs, Prodigy, Space Ghost Purp. What do y'all think of this mixtape? Hear more of Domo Genesis & The Alchemist on Prophecy.
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape1,206 Views12 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album13,564 Views98 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon7,919 Views43 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again4,751 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations5,216 Views13 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube5,246 Views19 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers7,678 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges10,361 Views28 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday3,725 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?20,839 Views42 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"37,028 Views178 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)2,871 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,870 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online35,608 Views63 Comments
- Ab-Soul Hints At Collaboration With Isaiah Rashad6,701 Views31 Comments