Fashawn comes through for the fans today with a free project, entirely produced by The Alchemist. The rapper signed with Mass Appeal (along with Boldy James) this past summer, and announced a release date for his sophomore album The Ecology.
A new 24-track compilation tape from elusive Brooklyn emcee/producer Agallah, produced by The Alchemist with the exception of tracks 3, 8, 10, 12, and 15, which were produced by Don Bishop himself.
These artists are featured on the mixtape: Tyler the Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Vince Staples, Action Bronson, Smoke DZA, Freddie Gibbs, Prodigy, Space Ghost Purp. What do y'all think of this mixtape? Hear more of Domo Genesis & The Alchemist on Prophecy.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"3,091 Views28 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather11,515 Views24 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date32,814 Views108 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now10,669 Views23 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,711 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"3,933 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,748 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,196 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,674 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best6,757 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,822 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande29,008 Views114 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,365 Views21 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast44,195 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike11,040 Views0 Comments