Quotable Lyrics"Rich niggas in this motherfucker All you broke niggas exit now Bitch niggas in this motherfucker Them them niggas we don't be around Them them niggas we don't be around Them them niggas we don't be around Rich niggas in this mothefucke
Check out Like Me, the latest track from Grafh, featuring Wiz Khalifa which dropped on Wednesday, October 9th, 2013. Grafh's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Like Me has further strengthened that fact.
Concerned that Jr Donato is a few singles away from buying a home in Connecticut and settling down? Well, you can remain cautiously optimistic. On his new single, "Still Thuggin," the TGOD emcee assures listeners that he's staying true to his roots.
Chevy Woods turns in a freestyle over the instrumental from Soulja Boy's collaboration with Migos, "We Ready". Taking on Soulja beats seems to be a trend these days, with Drake going in over "We Made It" a couple weeks back.
Quotable Lyrics"I pull up with the roof off If he trippin' blow his roof off The blood shipped it in a U-haul Kevin Durant money that's too tall I'm Taylor Gang and I don't know ya'll I bought all these diamonds just to show off Double cup let's have a s
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?7,671 Views79 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"4,037 Views16 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers3,017 Views19 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine3,242 Views17 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group10,389 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist18,406 Views52 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries6,286 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,012 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around11,087 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date3,852 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"7,591 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"9,731 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,070 Views25 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,802 Views0 Comments