Quotable Lyrics"Rich niggas in this motherfucker All you broke niggas exit now Bitch niggas in this motherfucker Them them niggas we don't be around Them them niggas we don't be around Them them niggas we don't be around Rich niggas in this mothefucke
Check out Like Me, the latest track from Grafh, featuring Wiz Khalifa which dropped on Wednesday, October 9th, 2013. Grafh's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Like Me has further strengthened that fact.
Concerned that Jr Donato is a few singles away from buying a home in Connecticut and settling down? Well, you can remain cautiously optimistic. On his new single, "Still Thuggin," the TGOD emcee assures listeners that he's staying true to his roots.
Chevy Woods turns in a freestyle over the instrumental from Soulja Boy's collaboration with Migos, "We Ready". Taking on Soulja beats seems to be a trend these days, with Drake going in over "We Made It" a couple weeks back.
Quotable Lyrics"I pull up with the roof off If he trippin' blow his roof off The blood shipped it in a U-haul Kevin Durant money that's too tall I'm Taylor Gang and I don't know ya'll I bought all these diamonds just to show off Double cup let's have a s
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL1 View0 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged2 Views10 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer1,308 Views19 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"933 Views4 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour604 Views2 Comments
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?16,816 Views79 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors3,884 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,291 Views8 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account22,749 Views52 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back13,514 Views43 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 254,082 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media10,304 Views23 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah17,801 Views58 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address33,219 Views153 Comments