Quotable Lyrics"I pull up with the roof off If he trippin' blow his roof off The blood shipped it in a U-haul Kevin Durant money that's too tall I'm Taylor Gang and I don't know ya'll I bought all these diamonds just to show off Double cup let's have a s
Quotable Lyrics"Rich niggas in this motherfucker All you broke niggas exit now Bitch niggas in this motherfucker Them them niggas we don't be around Them them niggas we don't be around Them them niggas we don't be around Rich niggas in this mothefucke
Check out Like Me, the latest track from Grafh, featuring Wiz Khalifa which dropped on Wednesday, October 9th, 2013. Grafh's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Like Me has further strengthened that fact.
Chevy Woods turns in a freestyle over the instrumental from Soulja Boy's collaboration with Migos, "We Ready". Taking on Soulja beats seems to be a trend these days, with Drake going in over "We Made It" a couple weeks back.
Concerned that Jr Donato is a few singles away from buying a home in Connecticut and settling down? Well, you can remain cautiously optimistic. On his new single, "Still Thuggin," the TGOD emcee assures listeners that he's staying true to his roots.
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex1,864 Views0 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup1,181 Views0 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Announce Joint "#2009" Mixtape3,304 Views0 Comments
- 30 Essential Future Mixtape Tracks4,164 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna & Nicki Minaj Support Launch Of Jay Z's TIDAL Streaming Service5,326 Views0 Comments
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks7,383 Views37 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks4,983 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"13,711 Views38 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown29,611 Views44 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts22,653 Views43 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son12,312 Views17 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.19,555 Views36 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"27,490 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,770 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 1,007 Views0 Comments