Give Showtime a spin - it's a new offering from Tez Mcclain, featuring Scarface. It was dropped on Tuesday, September 17th, 2013. Tez Mcclain's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Showtime.
Bump Scoundrel (Prod. By Ezackt), the latest cut from Tez Mcclain featuring E-40 & HBK Skipper on the assist. It was released on Sunday, September 15th, 2013. Things are improving for Tez Mcclain with each new offering, and Scoundrel (Prod.
HNHH Premieres a new visual from Tez Mcclain and Erk Tha Jerk, which originally appeared on Tez' "Scoundrel" EP, out now. The video was directed by Raw Work Films.Who else would you like to have seen on this video? Can you dig it?
- Meek Mill Disses Drake In Charlotte, NC152,057 Views606 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks82,685 Views136 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour32,520 Views34 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season2,107 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 3,822 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery22,290 Views63 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest17,344 Views79 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked24,902 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music8,719 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram59,690 Views137 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album17,577 Views49 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados12,804 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West12,661 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist22,952 Views107 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 5,403 Views0 Comments