Lupe Fiasco's Tetsuo & Youth has been in limbo for some time, but just a few weeks back, Atlantic gave the album the green light. With a new release date of January 20th, Fiasco has gone full speed ahead with the rollout, providing a brand new single today.
Lupe Fiasco's upcoming album, Tetsuo & Youth is shaping up to be something special. While it took forever to get a release date, it seems that Lupe succeeded in making no compromises with his new record.
Lupe Fiasco's had a rough time getting his record out, but ever since receiving a release date from Atlantic, he's proved that he's making some of his best music in years.
Lupe Fiasco has had plenty of issues with Atlantic, especially when it comes to putting music out without compromises. Things started getting shaky with LASERS, an album Lupe has since expressed was "the label's record" and not his own.
Lupe Fiasco has been in a battle with Atlantic records for what seems to be forever. We all know about his discontent with Lasers and on his mixtape Friend of the People he made it clear that he wanted off the label.
Lupe Fiasco Reveals 12 Records On "Tetsuo & Youth," Shares Other Album Details On Twitter Jun 10, 2014 at 12:58pm
Last night Lupe Fiasco was interacting with his fans quite a bit on Twitter, asking them who they'd like to see on the album and answering fans' questions about the forthcoming Tetsuo & Youth project.
Lupe Fiasco Announces New Single "Mission," Shares Artwork [Update: New Artwork Revealed] May 16, 2014 at 01:08pm
Ever since Lupe Fiasco announced plans for an album entitled Tetsuo & Youth last summer, excitement has been building for the new project.
Lupe Fiasco is known for his outspoken stance on political and social issues, something which he says he'll be stepping back from on his upcoming new album Tetsuo & Youth.
After several setbacks and threats to Atlantic Records from Anonymous, Lupe Fiasco's Tetsuo & Youth is here. Tetsuo & Youth is Lupe's 5th album, and marks the end of his relationship with Atlantic Records.
Recently Lupe Fiasco logged off twitter once and for all (or at least, for now), citing that he wanted to "go back to the shadows." With his new album Tetsuo & Youth arriving any day now, Billboard has posted a new interview with the rapper where he echoes th
After Atlantic Records pushed aside Lupe Fiasco’s Tetsuo & Youth album due to failure to produce a pop single, the label decides to comes through tonight and announce a release date for it finally.
Some says "Twitter rants," some say "album promotion," but whatever you call it, Lupe Fiasco has been sparking beef all over Twitter in the weeks before his long-delayed Tetsuo & Youth drops.
Lupe Fiasco & GrandeMarshall Clash Over "Adoration Of The Magi" Beat On Twitter Jan 5, 2015 at 07:39pm
This morning, Lupe Fiasco dropped off a new track from Tetsuo & Youth, the DJ Dahi-produced "Adoration Of The Magi." Soon enough, someone on Twitter pointed out that the song's beat was almost identical to the one Dahi used on Philadelphia rapper GrandeMarsha
Lupe Fiasco did not hold back on the track lengths for his latest studio album, Tetsuo & Youth, breaching the 8 minute mark 3 times over the course of the album, and reaching 6 minutes or so just about everywhere else.
Lupe Fiasco has been in the news for some bizarre reasons this year-- from getting a tomato thrown at him, to writing a mystery novel on Twitter, so it's always good to hear some updates about his music.
Lupe Fiasco has been quiet since the release of Tetsuo & Youth, but he continues to excite us with new visuals from the album, one of his best projects to date.
In weeks past, we've chosen to dedicate editions of Samples Of The Week to new albums by J. Cole, Fabolous and Joey Bada$$, which were all chock full of beats that utilized samples.
Lupe Fiasco's Tetsuo & Youth was Lupe Fiasco's best album in years, matching strong production and skillful wordplay with potent social commentary. His videos have done similarly well in matching the political with the artful.
One of the lead singles off Lupe Fiasco's new album Tetsuo & Youth, "Deliver," was performed on Late Night with Seth Meyers last night. Whereas Ty Dolla $ign did (uncredited) vocals on the record, for the Late Night performance Lupe enlists singer PJ.
- Stream Black Milk's "If There's A Hell Below" Instrumental Album242 Views0 Comments
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member5,775 Views11 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"3,999 Views30 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo4,408 Views25 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case3,283 Views5 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University23,896 Views51 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella11,114 Views35 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death13,680 Views41 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO41,267 Views101 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,527 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks7,135 Views17 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork14,169 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,368 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,815 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,695 Views29 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all522 Views