While most of us we're probably stuck in a weed coma on 4/20, it appears that Rae Sremmurd had enough energy to pay a visit to Terry Richardson's studio.
The cover shot for Nicki Minaj's recent Rolling Stone issue was enticing enough, and now Terry Richardson has released a few more shots he took with Nicki during their Rolling Stone shoot, bringing the level of thirst up a notch.
Rita Ora is huge in the UK, but she's yet to really catch on in North America.
ASAP Rocky will grace the pages of Paper Magazine for a second time, with a new shoot from Terry Richardson.
Kendrick Lamar is the latest artist to get the Terry Richardson treatment. The Compton rapper, whose major label debut just celebrated its first anniversary yesterday, got together with the iconic photographer for a Document magazine spread.
Terry Richardson has developed an iconic style of photography, shooting with some of the biggets names in the industry including Kanye West, Rick Ross, Waka Flocka Flame, Odd Future, and Rihanna (check out her shoot here).
- 7 Most Costly NBA Playoff Injuries Of The Last Decade431 Views0 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Fabolous Vs. Lloyd Banks2,116 Views9 Comments
- Capone-N-Noreaga Share "Lessons" Artwork & Tracklist378 Views3 Comments
- Tyga Blasts TMZ For "Fabricated" Story3,724 Views18 Comments
- Rise & Grind Playlist2,711 Views14 Comments
- Stream Ciara's New Album "Jackie"1,244 Views12 Comments
- French Montana Shares Artwork & Tracklist From "Casino Life 2"24,892 Views116 Comments
- Stephen Curry To Be Named NBA MVP5,453 Views0 Comments
- Houston Astros Are Selling Hats Signed By Bun B And Fat Joe For $2006,184 Views19 Comments
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella54,886 Views96 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 13,085 Views3 Comments
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title38,934 Views84 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"9,614 Views19 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million25,643 Views30 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"5,485 Views26 Comments