Here's some news you most definitely need this Wednesday morning. According to gossip site Radar Online, Dr. Dre was feeling uber generous during a night out the other week, so much so that he left a waitress a $5,000 tip for some tequila shots.
Diddy Reportedly Partners With High-End Tequila Brand [Update: It's Official] Jan 8, 2014 at 01:48pm
Diddy has turned Ciroc vodka into a well-known and well-liked brand, one that is also synonymous with rappers around the world. Now that Ciroc is a $100 million franchise, Diddy is looking for the next big thing-- which is apparently tequila.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism2,129 Views14 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same11,536 Views40 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)2,297 Views2 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song8,180 Views32 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed2,144 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour9,907 Views49 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter7,110 Views41 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's16,776 Views46 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,236 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal9,292 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,176 Views1 Comment
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition4,555 Views3 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug14,273 Views74 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,131 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff13,067 Views111 Comments
You may also like...