Here's some news you most definitely need this Wednesday morning. According to gossip site Radar Online, Dr. Dre was feeling uber generous during a night out the other week, so much so that he left a waitress a $5,000 tip for some tequila shots.
Diddy Reportedly Partners With High-End Tequila Brand [Update: It's Official] Jan 8, 2014 at 01:48pm
Diddy has turned Ciroc vodka into a well-known and well-liked brand, one that is also synonymous with rappers around the world. Now that Ciroc is a $100 million franchise, Diddy is looking for the next big thing-- which is apparently tequila.
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself0 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"772 Views13 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)823 Views3 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend794 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 3,842 Views48 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"2,635 Views14 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake4,554 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,572 Views4 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"36,433 Views372 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?26,738 Views160 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,328 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,803 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine6,674 Views21 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group22,373 Views34 Comments
You may also like...
- 2 Chainz "Everything I Know" Video2,536 Views