If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
A couple weeks back, Jimmy Kimmel poked fun at Kanye West's passionate Zane Lowe interview with a skit that involved children re-enacting the sit-down. Kanye responded to the bit on Twitter, demanding an apology from the television host.
Childish Gambino Set To Write & Star In FX Comedy Series Involving Atlanta Music Scene Aug 6, 2013 at 03:57pm
Childish Gambino, also known as Donald Glover, announced recently that he would be taking a step back from comedy in order to focus on music. He now seems to be going back on his word, revealing plans for a new series for FX called "Atlanta".
Joe Budden Says New Slaughterhouse Album Is "By Far" Their Best Project, Will Feature Action Bronson Nov 12, 2013 at 03:18pm
Joe Budden certainly seems confident in the new Slaughterhouse project. The New York wordsmith also made sure to stress that his feelings about the LP are sincere, realizing just how often "rappers say that" to promote their albums.
Reality television shows became popular after the launch of MTV’s The Real World in 1992. Then came the wildly well liked Survivor and Big Brother, and from then on reality tv has been infiltrating our televisions sets.
Earlier we previewed the Bel Air Jordan 6 Rings slated to release along side the Jordan 5 of the same colorway.
After announcing the news of Nas’ upcoming 20th anniversary issue of his 1994 debut album Illmatic, Deadline is reporting that the rapper is in talks with Microsoft’s Xbox Entertainment Studios for a planned half-hour comedy series.
"Empire" is one of the most-watched first seasons of any TV show ever -- nearly 15 million viewers tuned in for the most recent episode -- and the showrunners are already reloading for season two.
Over the 20 or so years they've coexisted, rappers and reality TV have had a pretty great relationship. "Flavor of Love" is still one of the most popular reality programs of all-time, more people know Xzibit for "Pimp My Ride" than his appearances on Dr.
The Wire is a critically-acclaimed T.V. show, probably one of the greatest ever. Although it didn't have a large audience while it aired, its fan base has since grown ten-fold, and many fans of the show are within the hip-hop community.
D'Angelo snuck into the end of 2014 with his first album in 15 years. While the record was universally acclaimed, fans have been patiently awaiting the live debut of the Black Messiah material, which came last night on Saturday Night Live.
Lil Twist, Kylie Jenner & Diddy’s Son Christian Will Be Hosting His "Revolt" Television Network Oct 7, 2013 at 11:05am
As reported by TMZ, it looks like Diddy has enlisted Lil Twist, Kylie Jenner, and his son Christian as hosts of "Revolt", his new 24-hour music channel.
During a recent visit to Germany, Pharrell made a special appearance on long-running German entertainment television show "Wetten Dass..?" ("Wanna Bet That..?"), performing his international hit "Happy", of course.
Rick Ross has made his small screen debut on the STARZ original series "Magic City", playing the number runner Butterball.Let us know what you think, folks. Did y'all catch Rick Ross's latest visual for Rick Ross "Talks On New Album "Mastermind"" Video?
Lil Scrappy, who currently stars in VH1's "Love & Hip Hop", better hope he still has some "Money In The Bank" from his 2006 hit single, because he won't be earning any cash from his TV job for the next little while. A concert booking company named Heavy Rota
In case you didn't notice, Drake's new album, Nothing Was The Same, hit the web last night. If you weren't too busy drinking white wine and texting your ex, you may have noticed his reference to Ellen Degeneres on opener "Tuscan Leather".
Wiz Khalifa appeared as Santa's "helper" on Jimmy Kimmel last night, Santa being none other than celebrated Hollywood actor Tom Hanks, who "was feeling the holiday spirit and volunteered to help a lucky audience member make a very special holiday card." Though
You read it right, folks - Questlove, The Roots' resident percussionist, historian and DJ, will play the role of a murder victim on an upcoming episode of police procedural drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, which stars veteran emcee Ice-T.
Known nearly as well for his entrepreurial ventures as he is for his music, 50 Cent is now in talks with Fox to create an animated series that will be loosely based on his own childhood. The yet to be titled
50 Cent recently celebrated the tenth anniversary of Get Rich Or Die Tryin', and is getting ready to drop his much-delayed new album Street King Immortal, to which he dropped the new single "We Up" just last week.
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather2,121 Views4 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date11,548 Views76 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now5,221 Views20 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"1,552 Views18 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"2,432 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party1,757 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)812 Views4 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness4,259 Views40 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best4,436 Views31 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million4,251 Views27 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande23,525 Views111 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray4,480 Views19 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast37,128 Views118 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike9,111 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit Over Basketball Fight8,986 Views20 Comments