If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
Migos, A$AP Ferg, Ty Dolla $ign, More Confirmed For New Season Of Wild 'N Out Apr 30, 2015 at 06:03pm
Since its original run, Wild 'N Out has always had some very high profile guest appearances from rappers, and now that it's back on the air, they've kept up their reputation.
Childish Gambino Set To Write & Star In FX Comedy Series Involving Atlanta Music Scene Aug 6, 2013 at 03:57pm
Childish Gambino, also known as Donald Glover, announced recently that he would be taking a step back from comedy in order to focus on music. He now seems to be going back on his word, revealing plans for a new series for FX called "Atlanta".
Empire has proved to a huge success, pulling in big numbers with its season 2 premiere last week.
Reality television shows became popular after the launch of MTV’s The Real World in 1992. Then came the wildly well liked Survivor and Big Brother, and from then on reality tv has been infiltrating our televisions sets.
Joe Budden Says New Slaughterhouse Album Is "By Far" Their Best Project, Will Feature Action Bronson Nov 12, 2013 at 03:18pm
Joe Budden certainly seems confident in the new Slaughterhouse project. The New York wordsmith also made sure to stress that his feelings about the LP are sincere, realizing just how often "rappers say that" to promote their albums.
Ice-T and Coco Austin have been married for 14 years, and while Ice already has 2 children from previous relationships (as well as a 20-year-old grandson), he and Coco have no children of their own, but that will be changing very soon.
After announcing the news of Nas’ upcoming 20th anniversary issue of his 1994 debut album Illmatic, Deadline is reporting that the rapper is in talks with Microsoft’s Xbox Entertainment Studios for a planned half-hour comedy series.
As Nicki Minaj told us way back on "Up In Flames," "Bitches ain't got punchlines or flow / I have both and an empire also." From Beats Pills, to perfume, to Myx Moscato, Nicki has been expanding her brand over the last few years, and her presence on
"Empire" is one of the most-watched first seasons of any TV show ever -- nearly 15 million viewers tuned in for the most recent episode -- and the showrunners are already reloading for season two.
Over the 20 or so years they've coexisted, rappers and reality TV have had a pretty great relationship. "Flavor of Love" is still one of the most popular reality programs of all-time, more people know Xzibit for "Pimp My Ride" than his appearances on Dr.
The Wire is a critically-acclaimed T.V. show, probably one of the greatest ever. Although it didn't have a large audience while it aired, its fan base has since grown ten-fold, and many fans of the show are within the hip-hop community.
D'Angelo has been a pretty reclusive dude over the last few years. Not only did he not release an album between 2000's Voodoo and 2014's Black Messiah, the singer has not done a televised interview in over a decade.
Last night, protests erupted in Baltimore after the funeral of 25-year-old Freddie Gray, who many believe was wrongfully killed by police.
You read it right, folks - Questlove, The Roots' resident percussionist, historian and DJ, will play the role of a murder victim on an upcoming episode of police procedural drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, which stars veteran emcee Ice-T.
D'Angelo snuck into the end of 2014 with his first album in 15 years. While the record was universally acclaimed, fans have been patiently awaiting the live debut of the Black Messiah material, which came last night on Saturday Night Live.
Lil Twist, Kylie Jenner & Diddy’s Son Christian Will Be Hosting His "Revolt" Television Network Oct 7, 2013 at 11:05am
As reported by TMZ, it looks like Diddy has enlisted Lil Twist, Kylie Jenner, and his son Christian as hosts of "Revolt", his new 24-hour music channel.
After leaking a few months prior, Jamie Foxx's Kid Ink-assisted single finally arrived in its official form earlier this week. Yesterday, he was on "Ellen" to play the new track, although Kid Ink wasn't around to join him. Watch his performance above.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,373 Views22 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,412 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,789 Views38 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,155 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,892 Views66 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,770 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,098 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,862 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,106 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,042 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,598 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,544 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,445 Views78 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,399 Views40 Comments