If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
Migos, A$AP Ferg, Ty Dolla $ign, More Confirmed For New Season Of Wild 'N Out Apr 30, 2015 at 06:03pm
Since its original run, Wild 'N Out has always had some very high profile guest appearances from rappers, and now that it's back on the air, they've kept up their reputation.
Childish Gambino Set To Write & Star In FX Comedy Series Involving Atlanta Music Scene Aug 6, 2013 at 03:57pm
Childish Gambino, also known as Donald Glover, announced recently that he would be taking a step back from comedy in order to focus on music. He now seems to be going back on his word, revealing plans for a new series for FX called "Atlanta".
Reality television shows became popular after the launch of MTV’s The Real World in 1992. Then came the wildly well liked Survivor and Big Brother, and from then on reality tv has been infiltrating our televisions sets.
Joe Budden Says New Slaughterhouse Album Is "By Far" Their Best Project, Will Feature Action Bronson Nov 12, 2013 at 03:18pm
Joe Budden certainly seems confident in the new Slaughterhouse project. The New York wordsmith also made sure to stress that his feelings about the LP are sincere, realizing just how often "rappers say that" to promote their albums.
Earlier we previewed the Bel Air Jordan 6 Rings slated to release along side the Jordan 5 of the same colorway.
Ice-T and Coco Austin have been married for 14 years, and while Ice already has 2 children from previous relationships (as well as a 20-year-old grandson), he and Coco have no children of their own, but that will be changing very soon.
After announcing the news of Nas’ upcoming 20th anniversary issue of his 1994 debut album Illmatic, Deadline is reporting that the rapper is in talks with Microsoft’s Xbox Entertainment Studios for a planned half-hour comedy series.
"Empire" is one of the most-watched first seasons of any TV show ever -- nearly 15 million viewers tuned in for the most recent episode -- and the showrunners are already reloading for season two.
Over the 20 or so years they've coexisted, rappers and reality TV have had a pretty great relationship. "Flavor of Love" is still one of the most popular reality programs of all-time, more people know Xzibit for "Pimp My Ride" than his appearances on Dr.
The Wire is a critically-acclaimed T.V. show, probably one of the greatest ever. Although it didn't have a large audience while it aired, its fan base has since grown ten-fold, and many fans of the show are within the hip-hop community.
Last night, protests erupted in Baltimore after the funeral of 25-year-old Freddie Gray, who many believe was wrongfully killed by police.
You read it right, folks - Questlove, The Roots' resident percussionist, historian and DJ, will play the role of a murder victim on an upcoming episode of police procedural drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, which stars veteran emcee Ice-T.
D'Angelo snuck into the end of 2014 with his first album in 15 years. While the record was universally acclaimed, fans have been patiently awaiting the live debut of the Black Messiah material, which came last night on Saturday Night Live.
Lil Twist, Kylie Jenner & Diddy’s Son Christian Will Be Hosting His "Revolt" Television Network Oct 7, 2013 at 11:05am
As reported by TMZ, it looks like Diddy has enlisted Lil Twist, Kylie Jenner, and his son Christian as hosts of "Revolt", his new 24-hour music channel.
After leaking a few months prior, Jamie Foxx's Kid Ink-assisted single finally arrived in its official form earlier this week. Yesterday, he was on "Ellen" to play the new track, although Kid Ink wasn't around to join him. Watch his performance above.
Wiz Khalifa appeared as Santa's "helper" on Jimmy Kimmel last night, Santa being none other than celebrated Hollywood actor Tom Hanks, who "was feeling the holiday spirit and volunteered to help a lucky audience member make a very special holiday card." Though
Rick Ross has made his small screen debut on the STARZ original series "Magic City", playing the number runner Butterball.Let us know what you think, folks. Did y'all catch Rick Ross's latest visual for Rick Ross "Talks On New Album "Mastermind"" Video?
50 Cent recently celebrated the tenth anniversary of Get Rich Or Die Tryin', and is getting ready to drop his much-delayed new album Street King Immortal, to which he dropped the new single "We Up" just last week.
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"29,093 Views162 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss22,767 Views43 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 22,783 Views2 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal71,130 Views184 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release6,478 Views71 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 9,105 Views61 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1,907 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20158,318 Views25 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter6,654 Views23 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,806 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"7,180 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets12,009 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight14,226 Views40 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release10,700 Views28 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q13,396 Views37 Comments
You may also like...
- JMSN "Need U" Video63 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting2,880 Views
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary790 Views