Empire has proved to a huge success, pulling in big numbers with its season 2 premiere last week.
As Nicki Minaj told us way back on "Up In Flames," "Bitches ain't got punchlines or flow / I have both and an empire also." From Beats Pills, to perfume, to Myx Moscato, Nicki has been expanding her brand over the last few years, and her presence on
D'Angelo has been a pretty reclusive dude over the last few years. Not only did he not release an album between 2000's Voodoo and 2014's Black Messiah, the singer has not done a televised interview in over a decade.
Ice-T and Coco Austin have been married for 14 years, and while Ice already has 2 children from previous relationships (as well as a 20-year-old grandson), he and Coco have no children of their own, but that will be changing very soon.
Migos, A$AP Ferg, Ty Dolla $ign, More Confirmed For New Season Of Wild 'N Out Apr 30, 2015 at 06:03pm
Since its original run, Wild 'N Out has always had some very high profile guest appearances from rappers, and now that it's back on the air, they've kept up their reputation.
Last night, protests erupted in Baltimore after the funeral of 25-year-old Freddie Gray, who many believe was wrongfully killed by police.
Over the 20 or so years they've coexisted, rappers and reality TV have had a pretty great relationship. "Flavor of Love" is still one of the most popular reality programs of all-time, more people know Xzibit for "Pimp My Ride" than his appearances on Dr.
"Empire" is one of the most-watched first seasons of any TV show ever -- nearly 15 million viewers tuned in for the most recent episode -- and the showrunners are already reloading for season two.
D'Angelo snuck into the end of 2014 with his first album in 15 years. While the record was universally acclaimed, fans have been patiently awaiting the live debut of the Black Messiah material, which came last night on Saturday Night Live.
If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
Reality television shows became popular after the launch of MTV’s The Real World in 1992. Then came the wildly well liked Survivor and Big Brother, and from then on reality tv has been infiltrating our televisions sets.
You read it right, folks - Questlove, The Roots' resident percussionist, historian and DJ, will play the role of a murder victim on an upcoming episode of police procedural drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, which stars veteran emcee Ice-T.
After announcing the news of Nas’ upcoming 20th anniversary issue of his 1994 debut album Illmatic, Deadline is reporting that the rapper is in talks with Microsoft’s Xbox Entertainment Studios for a planned half-hour comedy series.
Joe Budden Says New Slaughterhouse Album Is "By Far" Their Best Project, Will Feature Action Bronson Nov 12, 2013 at 03:18pm
Joe Budden certainly seems confident in the new Slaughterhouse project. The New York wordsmith also made sure to stress that his feelings about the LP are sincere, realizing just how often "rappers say that" to promote their albums.
A couple weeks back, Jimmy Kimmel poked fun at Kanye West's passionate Zane Lowe interview with a skit that involved children re-enacting the sit-down. Kanye responded to the bit on Twitter, demanding an apology from the television host.
Lil Twist, Kylie Jenner & Diddy’s Son Christian Will Be Hosting His "Revolt" Television Network Oct 7, 2013 at 11:05am
As reported by TMZ, it looks like Diddy has enlisted Lil Twist, Kylie Jenner, and his son Christian as hosts of "Revolt", his new 24-hour music channel.
In case you didn't notice, Drake's new album, Nothing Was The Same, hit the web last night. If you weren't too busy drinking white wine and texting your ex, you may have noticed his reference to Ellen Degeneres on opener "Tuscan Leather".
Childish Gambino Set To Write & Star In FX Comedy Series Involving Atlanta Music Scene Aug 6, 2013 at 03:57pm
Childish Gambino, also known as Donald Glover, announced recently that he would be taking a step back from comedy in order to focus on music. He now seems to be going back on his word, revealing plans for a new series for FX called "Atlanta".
Earlier we previewed the Bel Air Jordan 6 Rings slated to release along side the Jordan 5 of the same colorway.
Lil Scrappy, who currently stars in VH1's "Love & Hip Hop", better hope he still has some "Money In The Bank" from his 2006 hit single, because he won't be earning any cash from his TV job for the next little while. A concert booking company named Heavy Rota
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"2,968 Views31 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine4,002 Views89 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month4,575 Views19 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks5,830 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped37,831 Views137 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20155,135 Views18 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"15,465 Views144 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments19,664 Views185 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?9,174 Views44 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,296 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,298 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title13,905 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist6,076 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More14,681 Views44 Comments