Migos, A$AP Ferg, Ty Dolla $ign, More Confirmed For New Season Of Wild 'N Out Apr 30, 2015 at 06:03pm
Since its original run, Wild 'N Out has always had some very high profile guest appearances from rappers, and now that it's back on the air, they've kept up their reputation.
Last night, protests erupted in Baltimore after the funeral of 25-year-old Freddie Gray, who many believe was wrongfully killed by police.
Over the 20 or so years they've coexisted, rappers and reality TV have had a pretty great relationship. "Flavor of Love" is still one of the most popular reality programs of all-time, more people know Xzibit for "Pimp My Ride" than his appearances on Dr.
"Empire" is one of the most-watched first seasons of any TV show ever -- nearly 15 million viewers tuned in for the most recent episode -- and the showrunners are already reloading for season two.
D'Angelo snuck into the end of 2014 with his first album in 15 years. While the record was universally acclaimed, fans have been patiently awaiting the live debut of the Black Messiah material, which came last night on Saturday Night Live.
If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
Reality television shows became popular after the launch of MTV’s The Real World in 1992. Then came the wildly well liked Survivor and Big Brother, and from then on reality tv has been infiltrating our televisions sets.
You read it right, folks - Questlove, The Roots' resident percussionist, historian and DJ, will play the role of a murder victim on an upcoming episode of police procedural drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, which stars veteran emcee Ice-T.
After announcing the news of Nas’ upcoming 20th anniversary issue of his 1994 debut album Illmatic, Deadline is reporting that the rapper is in talks with Microsoft’s Xbox Entertainment Studios for a planned half-hour comedy series.
Joe Budden Says New Slaughterhouse Album Is "By Far" Their Best Project, Will Feature Action Bronson Nov 12, 2013 at 03:18pm
Joe Budden certainly seems confident in the new Slaughterhouse project. The New York wordsmith also made sure to stress that his feelings about the LP are sincere, realizing just how often "rappers say that" to promote their albums.
A couple weeks back, Jimmy Kimmel poked fun at Kanye West's passionate Zane Lowe interview with a skit that involved children re-enacting the sit-down. Kanye responded to the bit on Twitter, demanding an apology from the television host.
Lil Twist, Kylie Jenner & Diddy’s Son Christian Will Be Hosting His "Revolt" Television Network Oct 7, 2013 at 11:05am
As reported by TMZ, it looks like Diddy has enlisted Lil Twist, Kylie Jenner, and his son Christian as hosts of "Revolt", his new 24-hour music channel.
In case you didn't notice, Drake's new album, Nothing Was The Same, hit the web last night. If you weren't too busy drinking white wine and texting your ex, you may have noticed his reference to Ellen Degeneres on opener "Tuscan Leather".
Childish Gambino Set To Write & Star In FX Comedy Series Involving Atlanta Music Scene Aug 6, 2013 at 03:57pm
Childish Gambino, also known as Donald Glover, announced recently that he would be taking a step back from comedy in order to focus on music. He now seems to be going back on his word, revealing plans for a new series for FX called "Atlanta".
Earlier we previewed the Bel Air Jordan 6 Rings slated to release along side the Jordan 5 of the same colorway.
Lil Scrappy, who currently stars in VH1's "Love & Hip Hop", better hope he still has some "Money In The Bank" from his 2006 hit single, because he won't be earning any cash from his TV job for the next little while. A concert booking company named Heavy Rota
50 Cent recently celebrated the tenth anniversary of Get Rich Or Die Tryin', and is getting ready to drop his much-delayed new album Street King Immortal, to which he dropped the new single "We Up" just last week.
Known nearly as well for his entrepreurial ventures as he is for his music, 50 Cent is now in talks with Fox to create an animated series that will be loosely based on his own childhood. The yet to be titled
The Wire is a critically-acclaimed T.V. show, probably one of the greatest ever. Although it didn't have a large audience while it aired, its fan base has since grown ten-fold, and many fans of the show are within the hip-hop community.
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist2,814 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art5,802 Views27 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter21,078 Views41 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album20,284 Views46 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"25,561 Views104 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings9,667 Views18 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,181 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears10,290 Views31 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon28,843 Views96 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"18,848 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"22,936 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th16,127 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"9,974 Views33 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show12,025 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,491 Views2 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video17,639 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video7,520 Views