D'Angelo has been a pretty reclusive dude over the last few years. Not only did he not release an album between 2000's Voodoo and 2014's Black Messiah, the singer has not done a televised interview in over a decade.
Ice-T and Coco Austin have been married for 14 years, and while Ice already has 2 children from previous relationships (as well as a 20-year-old grandson), he and Coco have no children of their own, but that will be changing very soon.
After leaking a few months prior, Jamie Foxx's Kid Ink-assisted single finally arrived in its official form earlier this week. Yesterday, he was on "Ellen" to play the new track, although Kid Ink wasn't around to join him. Watch his performance above.
Migos, A$AP Ferg, Ty Dolla $ign, More Confirmed For New Season Of Wild 'N Out Apr 30, 2015 at 06:03pm
Since its original run, Wild 'N Out has always had some very high profile guest appearances from rappers, and now that it's back on the air, they've kept up their reputation.
Last night, protests erupted in Baltimore after the funeral of 25-year-old Freddie Gray, who many believe was wrongfully killed by police.
Over the 20 or so years they've coexisted, rappers and reality TV have had a pretty great relationship. "Flavor of Love" is still one of the most popular reality programs of all-time, more people know Xzibit for "Pimp My Ride" than his appearances on Dr.
"Empire" is one of the most-watched first seasons of any TV show ever -- nearly 15 million viewers tuned in for the most recent episode -- and the showrunners are already reloading for season two.
D'Angelo snuck into the end of 2014 with his first album in 15 years. While the record was universally acclaimed, fans have been patiently awaiting the live debut of the Black Messiah material, which came last night on Saturday Night Live.
If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
Reality television shows became popular after the launch of MTV’s The Real World in 1992. Then came the wildly well liked Survivor and Big Brother, and from then on reality tv has been infiltrating our televisions sets.
During a recent visit to Germany, Pharrell made a special appearance on long-running German entertainment television show "Wetten Dass..?" ("Wanna Bet That..?"), performing his international hit "Happy", of course.
You read it right, folks - Questlove, The Roots' resident percussionist, historian and DJ, will play the role of a murder victim on an upcoming episode of police procedural drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, which stars veteran emcee Ice-T.
After announcing the news of Nas’ upcoming 20th anniversary issue of his 1994 debut album Illmatic, Deadline is reporting that the rapper is in talks with Microsoft’s Xbox Entertainment Studios for a planned half-hour comedy series.
Wiz Khalifa appeared as Santa's "helper" on Jimmy Kimmel last night, Santa being none other than celebrated Hollywood actor Tom Hanks, who "was feeling the holiday spirit and volunteered to help a lucky audience member make a very special holiday card." Though
Joe Budden Says New Slaughterhouse Album Is "By Far" Their Best Project, Will Feature Action Bronson Nov 12, 2013 at 03:18pm
Joe Budden certainly seems confident in the new Slaughterhouse project. The New York wordsmith also made sure to stress that his feelings about the LP are sincere, realizing just how often "rappers say that" to promote their albums.
A couple weeks back, Jimmy Kimmel poked fun at Kanye West's passionate Zane Lowe interview with a skit that involved children re-enacting the sit-down. Kanye responded to the bit on Twitter, demanding an apology from the television host.
Lil Twist, Kylie Jenner & Diddy’s Son Christian Will Be Hosting His "Revolt" Television Network Oct 7, 2013 at 11:05am
As reported by TMZ, it looks like Diddy has enlisted Lil Twist, Kylie Jenner, and his son Christian as hosts of "Revolt", his new 24-hour music channel.
In case you didn't notice, Drake's new album, Nothing Was The Same, hit the web last night. If you weren't too busy drinking white wine and texting your ex, you may have noticed his reference to Ellen Degeneres on opener "Tuscan Leather".
Childish Gambino Set To Write & Star In FX Comedy Series Involving Atlanta Music Scene Aug 6, 2013 at 03:57pm
Childish Gambino, also known as Donald Glover, announced recently that he would be taking a step back from comedy in order to focus on music. He now seems to be going back on his word, revealing plans for a new series for FX called "Atlanta".
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"3,430 Views35 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival2,130 Views13 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport4,692 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See10,830 Views100 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans2,494 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum14,584 Views110 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?8,964 Views85 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby17,004 Views60 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus15,197 Views80 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"5,250 Views34 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works427 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds9,392 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,251 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More6,545 Views17 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,847 Views0 Comments