ScHoolboy Q has been uncharacteristically quiet since the release of his debut physical album, Oxymoron, last year, surprisingly not even making an appearance on Kendrick Lamar's recent album, To Pimp A Butterfly.
After Kendrick Lamar delivered upon the immense anticipation surrounding his third album, To Pimp a Butterfly, the follow-up to 2012's game-changing good kid, M.A.A.D city, it looks like the next album out of the TDE camp will come from Jay Rock, who
After creating magic in Compton for the "King Kunta" video, K-Dot has gone to The Bay to shoot his latest visual.
Both Ab-Soul and Isaiah Rashad have been noticeably absent from our lives. TDE definitely embraces the motto, "quality over quantity," often taking their time between project releases. Since Soulo's These Days...
After years of embarking on a grueling journey to stardom, Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul, Schoolboy Q, and Jay Rock finally made it. They came up from nothing and are now swimming in the pools of success.
Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" video is unquestionably one of the best of the year thus far, showing Kendrick in his natural environment while rapping one of the most powerful songs on To Pimp A Butterfly.
Toronto's Director X is now one of the most successful music video directors around. He's directed multiple Drake videos, as well as recent videos for T.I., Iggy Azalea, and Wiz Khalifa.
Yesterday, MTV released Part 1 of their interview with Kendrick Lamar, in which the Compton rapper revealed the meaning behind the To Pimp a Butterfly album title and the initial title of Tu Pimp a Caterpillar (acronym for Tupac).
In case you aren't in Kendrick overload yet, here's one more piece of content. Kendrick Lamar's new album To Pimp A Butterfly is dense to say the least, and who better to break down the records off the album than the man who wrote them? K.
To Pimp a Butterfly is still sitting at #1 on the charts, though two weeks after its release, Kendrick Lamar just shared some revelatory information about his most ambitious project to date.
Kendrick Lamar's latest album To Pimp a Butterfly has officially debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200, giving K-Dot his first #1 album. Many of the album's tracks found their way onto the Billboard Hot 100 songs, as well.
Kendrick Lamar's new album, To Pimp A Butterfly, is quite a piece of music, but there isn't much on it that immediately screams "single". "King Kunta" is about the closest it comes, and naturally, it's the record Lamar has decided to push next.
Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly inspired a strong response from fans, and the overwhelming excitement about the album was on full display at the rapper's signings in new York and L.A. this week.
Though Kendrick Lamar's latest album, To Pimp a Butterfly, was supposed to be released yesterday (March 23), it came out a week early (March 16). Thus, TPAB's first week numbers are in, and the album has taken the top spot on the Billboard 100.
After 2013’s wildly successful good kid, m.A.A.d city, Kendrick Lamar had an opportunity that very few artists ever receive.
Yesterday we tried out our first-ever quiz on the site, a la Buzzfeed, to find out how well you consumed Kendrick Lamar's new album To Pimp A Butterfly upon first listen.
Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Reverts Back To Pre-Order Status On iTunes [Update: iTunes Link Is Being Fixed] Mar 16, 2015 at 01:12pm
Strange things have been happening with Kendrick Lamar's highly anticipated To Pimp A Butterfly in the last 24 hours.
Kendrick Lamar Releases "To Pimp A Butterfly" A Week Early [Update: Stream Available] Mar 16, 2015 at 12:20am
Earlier today (March 15), Kendrick Lamar added to his upcoming album's tracklist by revealing all of the guest features on To Pimp a Butterfly, including: Snoop Dogg, George Clinton, and Ronald Isley, among others.
Details on the upcoming Kendrick Lamar album continue to roll in. Last week, we saw the initial tracklist to To Pimp a Butterfly, which included zero features.
TDE Boss Thinks Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Will Sell One Million In A Week Mar 14, 2015 at 10:08pm
We just got the tracklist for Kendrick Lamar's upcoming album, To Pimp a Butterfly, which will be released on March 23.
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"25 Views0 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series2,156 Views13 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate41,277 Views142 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)7,952 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,683 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"40,164 Views118 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey5,369 Views32 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,943 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On52,387 Views204 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,507 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 111,043 Views364 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,861 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"73,274 Views244 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,633 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram105,405 Views365 Comments