ScHoolboy Q has been uncharacteristically quiet since the release of his debut physical album, Oxymoron, last year, surprisingly not even making an appearance on Kendrick Lamar's recent album, To Pimp A Butterfly.
After Kendrick Lamar delivered upon the immense anticipation surrounding his third album, To Pimp a Butterfly, the follow-up to 2012's game-changing good kid, M.A.A.D city, it looks like the next album out of the TDE camp will come from Jay Rock, who
After creating magic in Compton for the "King Kunta" video, K-Dot has gone to The Bay to shoot his latest visual.
Both Ab-Soul and Isaiah Rashad have been noticeably absent from our lives. TDE definitely embraces the motto, "quality over quantity," often taking their time between project releases. Since Soulo's These Days...
After years of embarking on a grueling journey to stardom, Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul, Schoolboy Q, and Jay Rock finally made it. They came up from nothing and are now swimming in the pools of success.
Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" video is unquestionably one of the best of the year thus far, showing Kendrick in his natural environment while rapping one of the most powerful songs on To Pimp A Butterfly.
Toronto's Director X is now one of the most successful music video directors around. He's directed multiple Drake videos, as well as recent videos for T.I., Iggy Azalea, and Wiz Khalifa.
Yesterday, MTV released Part 1 of their interview with Kendrick Lamar, in which the Compton rapper revealed the meaning behind the To Pimp a Butterfly album title and the initial title of Tu Pimp a Caterpillar (acronym for Tupac).
In case you aren't in Kendrick overload yet, here's one more piece of content. Kendrick Lamar's new album To Pimp A Butterfly is dense to say the least, and who better to break down the records off the album than the man who wrote them? K.
To Pimp a Butterfly is still sitting at #1 on the charts, though two weeks after its release, Kendrick Lamar just shared some revelatory information about his most ambitious project to date.
Kendrick Lamar's latest album To Pimp a Butterfly has officially debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200, giving K-Dot his first #1 album. Many of the album's tracks found their way onto the Billboard Hot 100 songs, as well.
Kendrick Lamar's new album, To Pimp A Butterfly, is quite a piece of music, but there isn't much on it that immediately screams "single". "King Kunta" is about the closest it comes, and naturally, it's the record Lamar has decided to push next.
Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly inspired a strong response from fans, and the overwhelming excitement about the album was on full display at the rapper's signings in new York and L.A. this week.
Though Kendrick Lamar's latest album, To Pimp a Butterfly, was supposed to be released yesterday (March 23), it came out a week early (March 16). Thus, TPAB's first week numbers are in, and the album has taken the top spot on the Billboard 100.
After 2013’s wildly successful good kid, m.A.A.d city, Kendrick Lamar had an opportunity that very few artists ever receive.
Yesterday we tried out our first-ever quiz on the site, a la Buzzfeed, to find out how well you consumed Kendrick Lamar's new album To Pimp A Butterfly upon first listen.
Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Reverts Back To Pre-Order Status On iTunes [Update: iTunes Link Is Being Fixed] Mar 16, 2015 at 01:12pm
Strange things have been happening with Kendrick Lamar's highly anticipated To Pimp A Butterfly in the last 24 hours.
Kendrick Lamar Releases "To Pimp A Butterfly" A Week Early [Update: Stream Available] Mar 16, 2015 at 12:20am
Earlier today (March 15), Kendrick Lamar added to his upcoming album's tracklist by revealing all of the guest features on To Pimp a Butterfly, including: Snoop Dogg, George Clinton, and Ronald Isley, among others.
Details on the upcoming Kendrick Lamar album continue to roll in. Last week, we saw the initial tracklist to To Pimp a Butterfly, which included zero features.
TDE Boss Thinks Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Will Sell One Million In A Week Mar 14, 2015 at 10:08pm
We just got the tracklist for Kendrick Lamar's upcoming album, To Pimp a Butterfly, which will be released on March 23.
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"3,964 Views12 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast2,644 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon3,634 Views15 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour4,562 Views17 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1186 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance14,678 Views82 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"13,154 Views171 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance14,175 Views30 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm16,968 Views169 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest934 Views5 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 9,974 Views27 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,047 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”30,820 Views147 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail34,315 Views93 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder25,873 Views71 Comments
You may also like...