ScHoolboy Q has been uncharacteristically quiet since the release of his debut physical album, Oxymoron, last year, surprisingly not even making an appearance on Kendrick Lamar's recent album, To Pimp A Butterfly.
After Kendrick Lamar delivered upon the immense anticipation surrounding his third album, To Pimp a Butterfly, the follow-up to 2012's game-changing good kid, M.A.A.D city, it looks like the next album out of the TDE camp will come from Jay Rock, who
After creating magic in Compton for the "King Kunta" video, K-Dot has gone to The Bay to shoot his latest visual.
Both Ab-Soul and Isaiah Rashad have been noticeably absent from our lives. TDE definitely embraces the motto, "quality over quantity," often taking their time between project releases. Since Soulo's These Days...
After years of embarking on a grueling journey to stardom, Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul, Schoolboy Q, and Jay Rock finally made it. They came up from nothing and are now swimming in the pools of success.
Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" video is unquestionably one of the best of the year thus far, showing Kendrick in his natural environment while rapping one of the most powerful songs on To Pimp A Butterfly.
Toronto's Director X is now one of the most successful music video directors around. He's directed multiple Drake videos, as well as recent videos for T.I., Iggy Azalea, and Wiz Khalifa.
Yesterday, MTV released Part 1 of their interview with Kendrick Lamar, in which the Compton rapper revealed the meaning behind the To Pimp a Butterfly album title and the initial title of Tu Pimp a Caterpillar (acronym for Tupac).
In case you aren't in Kendrick overload yet, here's one more piece of content. Kendrick Lamar's new album To Pimp A Butterfly is dense to say the least, and who better to break down the records off the album than the man who wrote them? K.
To Pimp a Butterfly is still sitting at #1 on the charts, though two weeks after its release, Kendrick Lamar just shared some revelatory information about his most ambitious project to date.
Kendrick Lamar's latest album To Pimp a Butterfly has officially debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200, giving K-Dot his first #1 album. Many of the album's tracks found their way onto the Billboard Hot 100 songs, as well.
Kendrick Lamar's new album, To Pimp A Butterfly, is quite a piece of music, but there isn't much on it that immediately screams "single". "King Kunta" is about the closest it comes, and naturally, it's the record Lamar has decided to push next.
Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly inspired a strong response from fans, and the overwhelming excitement about the album was on full display at the rapper's signings in new York and L.A. this week.
Though Kendrick Lamar's latest album, To Pimp a Butterfly, was supposed to be released yesterday (March 23), it came out a week early (March 16). Thus, TPAB's first week numbers are in, and the album has taken the top spot on the Billboard 100.
After 2013’s wildly successful good kid, m.A.A.d city, Kendrick Lamar had an opportunity that very few artists ever receive.
Yesterday we tried out our first-ever quiz on the site, a la Buzzfeed, to find out how well you consumed Kendrick Lamar's new album To Pimp A Butterfly upon first listen.
Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Reverts Back To Pre-Order Status On iTunes [Update: iTunes Link Is Being Fixed] Mar 16, 2015 at 01:12pm
Strange things have been happening with Kendrick Lamar's highly anticipated To Pimp A Butterfly in the last 24 hours.
Kendrick Lamar Releases "To Pimp A Butterfly" A Week Early [Update: Stream Available] Mar 16, 2015 at 12:20am
Earlier today (March 15), Kendrick Lamar added to his upcoming album's tracklist by revealing all of the guest features on To Pimp a Butterfly, including: Snoop Dogg, George Clinton, and Ronald Isley, among others.
Details on the upcoming Kendrick Lamar album continue to roll in. Last week, we saw the initial tracklist to To Pimp a Butterfly, which included zero features.
TDE Boss Thinks Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Will Sell One Million In A Week Mar 14, 2015 at 10:08pm
We just got the tracklist for Kendrick Lamar's upcoming album, To Pimp a Butterfly, which will be released on March 23.
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter1 View0 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 2015291 Views1 Comment
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,000376 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says Meek Mill Lost His Feud With Drake10,008 Views60 Comments
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab4,376 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old11,503 Views50 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September10,399 Views73 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose26,353 Views80 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20155,625 Views7 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 19,888 Views39 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks3,793 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt15,566 Views49 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week60,399 Views346 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 14,249 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,799 Views12 Comments