Before Wiz Khalifa was a household name, he was on the mixtape grind. Before he was selling out stadiums, he was shelling out free material and making fans all over the internet. A few years later, the guy was everywhere.
The Pharcyde is a Los Angeles hip hop group originally comprised of four members: Imani (Emandu Wilcox), Slimkid3 (Trevant Hardson), Bootie Brown (Romye Robinson), and Fatlip (Derrick Stewart). Today they cary on with just Imani and Bootie Brown.
MF DOOM is one of the most interesting figures in rap music. The metal-masked villain has remained prominent in the underground rap world for over 20 years now, and his unique brand of flavor is enjoyed by critics, MCs and fans alike.
Nate Dogg left an incredible body of work before his time came to an end. He crushed it on his solo projects, alongside 213, and also on dozens and dozens of legendary features. The latter of which is what we're focusing on today.
Fabolous is planning to take fans back to the '90s with his upcoming album The Young OG Project, due out on Christmas day. With the '90s era of hip-hop sitting heavy in his mind, we got Loso to reel off his top five reasons on why he loves the '90s.
While we anticipate Fabolous '90s-inspired album The Young OG Project, which the rapper says will contain plenty of samples and flips that harken back to hip-hop's Golden Age, we chopped it up with Loso at the Def Jam offices.
Marshall Mather's career has been a roller-coaster ride of success, drug abuse, WTF moments and undeniable talent. Widely regarded as one of the best MCs of all time, Eminem has no shortage of recognizable tunes and hits.
Ghostface Killah goes by many names: Ghostdini, Iron Man, Tony Starks, Pretty Tone and any slang-derivative of 'em is pretty much fair game. Despite the identity crisis, Ghost has always been reliable for putting out quality music.
In 1981, three Queens, New Yorkers got together to unknowingly change the course of music history. RUN-DMC is inarguably one of the greatest music groups of all time, and most definitely in the upper echelon of contributors to the hip-hop culture.
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella856 Views5 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death8,952 Views32 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO32,800 Views81 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,882 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,949 Views15 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork12,262 Views26 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,924 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,506 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,476 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,144 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,378 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,717 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,597 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,524 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,806 Views18 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all336 Views