Tech N9ne will celebrate his 25th year of being a rap artist in 201. Kansas City MC has certainly accomplished a lifetime's worth of work. Despite not releasing a proper album until 1999, he has put out fifteen full-length commercial releases since.
Young Jeezy has a new album out next month, and we're getting excited over here. The Atlanta rapper is entering legendary status after ten+ years of pushing influential rap music. The Snowman is coming back, but first we're going to throw it back.
Last month we revisited Bone Thugs-n-Harmony's classic album E. 1999 Eternal as a part of our Classic Rotation series. Today we're giving the Cleveland rap group some more love for a throwback Thursday.
In the world of southern hip-hop, there's only so many artists that have sold 10 million or more records. Juvenile is a part of that class. With eleven (solo) albums in total, Juvenile is also one of the more consistent MCs of the past 25 years.
When you think of club-ready hip hop music that was bumpin' from 2000-2010, Swizz Beatz is one of the elite names that should come to mind.
It's pretty tough to have a stronger debut than The Weeknd's 2011 House of Balloons. Previously an unknown, The Weeknd generated a ton of buzz with what was a rather revolutionary pop sound, painting massive soundscapes with his own voice as the prim
Curren$y is one of the most interesting stories in hip-hop. He was on No Limit, he was on Cash Money, he was a mixtape legend, and now he has a cult following of super-fans who throw fat joints at his feet while he performs on stage.
Back in the 80s, things were a lot different. Hip hop was just getting its start, and it was a whole lot more PG-rated than it is today. Then, along came a few dudes named the 2 Live Crew, who would change things forever with their raucous brand of hip hop.
OutKast might be best known for their later material like "Ms. Jackson" and "Hey Ya!," but this duo's discography runs deep.
Queens, New York has birthed plenty of rap stars over the years. From Run DMC to Action Bronson, the New York City borough has a rich history in the culture of hip-hop. One of the greatest groups that Queens ever gave us, however, is A Tribe Called Quest.
On Tupac's birthday a couple days ago, we celebrated by making a list of his most influential tracks."California Love," "Changes," and "Keep Ya Head Up" were a few of the most influential tracks 2Pac created, but there's a whole lot more than to his outpu
Yesterday it was revealed that Cee-Lo will be dropping an album by the name of Heart Blanche in late 2015. His manager called it "arguably the best piece of work he's ever done." Now that's some damn good news!
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together722 Views27 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album9,995 Views63 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance56,161 Views211 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape7,410 Views55 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring35,833 Views215 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More8,876 Views10 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee13,089 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow8,781 Views32 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine3,322 Views28 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"23,474 Views67 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Cypher To Feature Vince Staples, Redman, & More24,838 Views132 Comments
- DJ Khaled Announces Album Release Date, Two Singles Dropping Today14,341 Views76 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Performs New Song, Mentions Third Mixtape12,914 Views30 Comments
- Four New Colorways Of The Adidas Yeezy 950 Boot Unveiled3,076 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Urged Against Dating White Women When He Was Young21,494 Views103 Comments