Taylor Swift wrote an open letter to Apple Music Sunday morning expressing displeasure that the company would not be paying artists and content owners any royalties during its three-month trial period.
Teaming up with Taylor Swift might be the absolute safest way to get a number one on the Hot 100, and when it's paired with the hype for the "Bad Blood" video, it's pretty much a guarantee.
Although the uncompromising To Pimp A Butterfly surely shocked some of Kendrick Lamar's fans, his next move is almost surely more surprising.
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist3,699 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art6,630 Views31 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter24,204 Views44 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album22,242 Views50 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"28,069 Views108 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings10,297 Views20 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,312 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears10,567 Views32 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon29,682 Views96 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"19,249 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"23,715 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th16,361 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"10,112 Views33 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show12,201 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,535 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video18,986 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video8,063 Views