Saint Paul, Minnesota representative Taylor J certainly doesn't beat around the bush on his new record "Hit It", nor does Atlanta street gospel artist Kwony Cash, who produced the track and contributed vocals. How's the chemistry here?
Emerging Saint Paul, Minnesota emcee Taylor J has joined forces with rising Philadelphia, Pennsylvania producer Christian Lou for this unconventional ode to NBA great Michael Jordan. The cut is brought to you by TJ's own imprint, Scenious Society.
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music10,637 Views21 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles9,931 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL27,122 Views52 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?14,199 Views63 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,174 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks4,845 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,654 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,637 Views21 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs4,462 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram28,936 Views69 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,249 Views12 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game8,056 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,481 Views5 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex6,926 Views16 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,377 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views