Saint Paul, Minnesota representative Taylor J certainly doesn't beat around the bush on his new record "Hit It", nor does Atlanta street gospel artist Kwony Cash, who produced the track and contributed vocals. How's the chemistry here?
Emerging Saint Paul, Minnesota emcee Taylor J has joined forces with rising Philadelphia, Pennsylvania producer Christian Lou for this unconventional ode to NBA great Michael Jordan. The cut is brought to you by TJ's own imprint, Scenious Society.
- Lil Wayne Announces Lil Weezyana Fest, Hot Boys Reunion9,200 Views41 Comments
- Future On New Album: "The World Is Ready"10,068 Views83 Comments
- John Wall Debuts His Next Signature Sneaker, The Adidas J Wall 22,009 Views0 Comments
- Reddit User Claims To Have Recorded All Of Kanye West's "SWISH"12,852 Views51 Comments
- The Streaming "Game Of Thrones": Drake & Apple Music Vs. Jay-Z & TIDAL13,593 Views69 Comments
- YG Shares Post-Shooting Crotch Shot On Instagram10,890 Views19 Comments
- Joe Budden Clarifies Remarks On Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj11,426 Views17 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces New Single, Takes Kids On Surprise Field Trip4,833 Views20 Comments
- 10 California Locations Mentioned On Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"2,675 Views16 Comments
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Abstaining From Sex10,794 Views64 Comments
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"2,611 Views9 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM884,179 Views19 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members4,019 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"4,664 Views26 Comments
You may also like...