In early January, Bruno Mars' "Uptown Funk" hit #1 on the charts, and it's stayed there ever since--marking the second longest #1 streak of all time (next to Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men's "One Sweet Day)--until this week.
After lending vocals to Kanye West and releasing Talk About It In the Morning, his joint EP with Wiz Khalifa, Ty Dolla $ign is finally ready to release his debut album.
Before Wiz Khalifa was a household name, he was on the mixtape grind. Before he was selling out stadiums, he was shelling out free material and making fans all over the internet. A few years later, the guy was everywhere.
Are you a lanky, purple-haired smoke enthusiast who raps, or a singer with long dreads and a penchant to wear a bandana? That's the ultimate question we're asking with the release of the new EP from Wiz Khalifa and Ty Dolla $ign, Talk About It In The Morning.
Old buddies Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y just dropped off "Uber Driver" and announced an upcoming project titled #2009, the year when they released their first joint mixtape How Fly? Wiz has come a long way since then, now one of the industry's bigg
Last night around midnight, marijuana aficionados Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y dropped off a collaborative track by the name of "Uber Driver," and it will soon be followed by a full joint tape.
Two of Taylor Gang's biggest artists, Ty Dolla $ign and Wiz Khalifa, are joining forces for a joint EP called Talk About It In The Morning.
Wiz Khalifa & Ty Dolla $ign Are Dropping A Joint EP Called "Talk About It In The Morning" This Month Mar 10, 2015 at 08:01pm
Wiz Khalifa and Ty Dolla $ign have established themselves as a force to be reckoned with since teaming up back in 2013. Ever since Ty became an official member of Taylor Gang, the two have appeared on one another's songs, and the results have been great.
In the era of Yeezus Christ and King Kendrick, it's easy to fall into the mindset that every hip-hop album should be an experiment in pushing hip-hop forward. Every track should ooze with idealism and what's new. This feeling goes double for mixtapes.
Last week's Juicy J mixtape, Blue Dream & Lean 2, was a treat for fans awaiting his upcoming album THC: The Hustle Continues. J begins the mixtape track "Don't Trust" saying THC will drop "sometime in July." Though Juice didn't release an album last year, h
Project Pat Reveals Why Juicy J Is No Longer Working With Three 6 Mafia [Update: DJ Paul Responds] Dec 9, 2014 at 05:32am
Fans of Memphis' Three 6 Mafia were undoubtedly excited back in 2013 when DJ Paul announced that five of the original six members would be reuniting for a series of new releases.
Well here ya go! The most anticipated part of every BET Hip Hop Awards is the cyphers, and thanks to the leaky internets, we can now watch all of tonight’s cyphers right here on HNHH.
Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg solidified their status as stoner buddies by filming the stoner buddy comedy, "Mac & Devin Go To High School" in 2012. The movie came complete with a full original soundtrack from the multi-generational pot enthusiasts.
Wiz Khalifa Says "Blacc Hollywood" Spelling Is An Attempt To "Get Away From The Color" Jul 18, 2014 at 07:38pm
Wiz Khalifa will be releasing his long-awaited follow up to O.N.I.F.C. in August, and while he's already provided us with the cover and tracklist for the project, Wiz provided some insight on the title of the album during an interview with VladTV.
If you weren't already made aware by our homepage takeover, Courtney Noelle, the only female (singer) signed to Taylor Gang, dropped her first big project on the label today, Love On The Run.
With the recent release of his EP Beach House, Ty Dolla $ign has been on our radar for a while.
OutKast's influence has an insanely wide range, to the point that it's hard to find anyone in the hip hop community that doesn't have some sort of memory attached to their large body of work.
In a new backstage interview after a recent SKEE TV performance, Ty Dolla $ign sat down with our very own Broady The Joker to discuss Christmas and preview both a new song and a remix of "Paranoid".
Chevy Woods Talks On Cardo Leaving Taylor Gang & Shares His Thoughts On The BET Cyphers Oct 24, 2013 at 12:05pm
Chevy Woods is finally ready to let fans hear Gangland 2 today. We last spoke to the Taylor Gang rapper about the project while he was on The Under Influence tour, and now he's embarked on another drug-themed tour, with The Smokers Club tour.
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight21,151 Views121 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 246,452 Views4 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers18,923 Views127 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church4,674 Views26 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms4,934 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow20,806 Views59 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City13,694 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds24,988 Views76 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support15,117 Views62 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show24,448 Views52 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"6,223 Views13 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed42,068 Views116 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer7,228 Views8 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark15,720 Views39 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"17,257 Views56 Comments