Berner, along with the support of his Taylor Gang affiliates, has announced a new tour today which not only promotes his music but his Cookies brand too.
In honor of being in New York and currently having the number one record in the country, Wiz Khalifa's decided to drop a new freestyle out of the blue. Entitled "Good For Us," this one comes over Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing," and is accompanied by a video.
In early January, Bruno Mars' "Uptown Funk" hit #1 on the charts, and it's stayed there ever since--marking the second longest #1 streak of all time (next to Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men's "One Sweet Day)--until this week.
After lending vocals to Kanye West and releasing Talk About It In the Morning, his joint EP with Wiz Khalifa, Ty Dolla $ign is finally ready to release his debut album.
Before Wiz Khalifa was a household name, he was on the mixtape grind. Before he was selling out stadiums, he was shelling out free material and making fans all over the internet. A few years later, the guy was everywhere.
Many hip-hop stars adorn the soundtrack to the film Furious 7, which just had a record-breaking weekend at the box office. Among those is Wiz Khalifa, who collaborated with young pop singer Charlie Puth on "See You Again".
Are you a lanky, purple-haired smoke enthusiast who raps, or a singer with long dreads and a penchant to wear a bandana? That's the ultimate question we're asking with the release of the new EP from Wiz Khalifa and Ty Dolla $ign, Talk About It In The Morning.
A few weeks back, Taylor Gang cronies Wiz Khalifa and Ty Dolla $ign announced that they'd be teaming up for an EP entitled Talk About It In the Morning, and today it's arrived.
Old buddies Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y just dropped off "Uber Driver" and announced an upcoming project titled #2009, the year when they released their first joint mixtape How Fly? Wiz has come a long way since then, now one of the industry's bigg
Last night around midnight, marijuana aficionados Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y dropped off a collaborative track by the name of "Uber Driver," and it will soon be followed by a full joint tape.
Two of Taylor Gang's biggest artists, Ty Dolla $ign and Wiz Khalifa, are joining forces for a joint EP called Talk About It In The Morning.
Wiz Khalifa & Ty Dolla $ign Are Dropping A Joint EP Called "Talk About It In The Morning" This Month Mar 10, 2015 at 08:01pm
Wiz Khalifa and Ty Dolla $ign have established themselves as a force to be reckoned with since teaming up back in 2013. Ever since Ty became an official member of Taylor Gang, the two have appeared on one another's songs, and the results have been great.
In the era of Yeezus Christ and King Kendrick, it's easy to fall into the mindset that every hip-hop album should be an experiment in pushing hip-hop forward. Every track should ooze with idealism and what's new. This feeling goes double for mixtapes.
Last week's Juicy J mixtape, Blue Dream & Lean 2, was a treat for fans awaiting his upcoming album THC: The Hustle Continues. J begins the mixtape track "Don't Trust" saying THC will drop "sometime in July." Though Juice didn't release an album last year, h
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"575 Views4 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM881,410 Views9 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members1,984 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"2,080 Views19 Comments
- Stream Statik Selektah's New Album "Lucky 7"965 Views10 Comments
- 50 Cent & Jake Gyllenhaal Cover VIBE Magazine1,799 Views12 Comments
- Rick Ross Reportedly Prepping New Album "Black Dollar"6,665 Views36 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 29 - July 52,603 Views3 Comments
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement19,766 Views45 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years32,991 Views257 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop6,451 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"52,461 Views159 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail8,884 Views31 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album10,116 Views29 Comments
You may also like...