Jermaine Dupri continues to have financial trouble. It was reported last month that the rapper could lose the rights to his label So So Def if he could not repay an oustanding loan, and he has now been served with 2 hefty tax liens.
Man Who Claims To Be Involved In Covering Up Murder Of Notorious B.I.G. Escapes From Prison Jun 6, 2013 at 11:05am
Clayton Armstrong Hill, a man who confessed to being an accessory after the fact to the murder of hip-hop legend Notorious B.I.G. (although he was never trialed for it) has reportedly escaped from a prison camp in Atlanta, Georgia.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks3,400 Views14 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years36,338 Views121 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project3,882 Views43 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 264,115 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract7,114 Views26 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?25,570 Views91 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West15,016 Views78 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp5,933 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace15,113 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz5,490 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,594 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL8,000 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged24,924 Views102 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer6,856 Views61 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,665 Views11 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal385 Views