Jermaine Dupri continues to have financial trouble. It was reported last month that the rapper could lose the rights to his label So So Def if he could not repay an oustanding loan, and he has now been served with 2 hefty tax liens.
Man Who Claims To Be Involved In Covering Up Murder Of Notorious B.I.G. Escapes From Prison Jun 6, 2013 at 11:05am
Clayton Armstrong Hill, a man who confessed to being an accessory after the fact to the murder of hip-hop legend Notorious B.I.G. (although he was never trialed for it) has reportedly escaped from a prison camp in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"5,812 Views56 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall1,290 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"3,953 Views32 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram14,469 Views45 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"1,503 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)3,913 Views4 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney5,528 Views17 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music8,045 Views27 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"16,675 Views47 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast12,321 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon14,851 Views33 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour17,262 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1769 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance43,556 Views150 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"36,099 Views266 Comments
You may also like...
- King Los "Toca Tuesday" Freestyle1,859 Views