Jermaine Dupri continues to have financial trouble. It was reported last month that the rapper could lose the rights to his label So So Def if he could not repay an oustanding loan, and he has now been served with 2 hefty tax liens.
Man Who Claims To Be Involved In Covering Up Murder Of Notorious B.I.G. Escapes From Prison Jun 6, 2013 at 11:05am
Clayton Armstrong Hill, a man who confessed to being an accessory after the fact to the murder of hip-hop legend Notorious B.I.G. (although he was never trialed for it) has reportedly escaped from a prison camp in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square1,820 Views11 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape1,798 Views6 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More2,314 Views9 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL5,634 Views27 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women6,497 Views33 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"8,463 Views35 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review5,180 Views26 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram6,558 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party7,908 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 1,903 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,523 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,166 Views6 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,379 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?20,139 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title31,219 Views69 Comments
You may also like...