Lil Kim's had her fair share on legal issues and money problems in the past, just last year she was entangled in a lawsuit with her lawyer as well as her former business partner, but the latest legal entanglement is with the IRS.
Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"621 Views7 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women32,876 Views67 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay8,838 Views34 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco23,852 Views40 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,716 Views18 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity8,601 Views55 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend12,559 Views15 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,023 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2316,812 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums7,912 Views16 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,799 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs141,282 Views209 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine10,188 Views46 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,953 Views12 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL15,012 Views63 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video839 Views