Lil Kim's had her fair share on legal issues and money problems in the past, just last year she was entangled in a lawsuit with her lawyer as well as her former business partner, but the latest legal entanglement is with the IRS.
Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address14,310 Views90 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana20,943 Views96 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"2,311 Views11 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo34,365 Views82 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta26,334 Views75 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth10,121 Views36 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 258,664 Views22 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault11,200 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 9,061 Views44 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram7,506 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,326 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight22,955 Views25 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"19,807 Views81 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather36,134 Views33 Comments
You may also like...