It's definitely a familiar story, at this point you could insert many a rapper name into this headline and the result would be similar. Today the latest hip-hop artist to be targeted by Uncle Sam is none other than pastor Mase.
Lil Kim's had her fair share on legal issues and money problems in the past, just last year she was entangled in a lawsuit with her lawyer as well as her former business partner, but the latest legal entanglement is with the IRS.
Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"4,110 Views57 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support8,241 Views92 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists22,582 Views156 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company19,463 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"15,029 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac10,708 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work29,803 Views101 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,369 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,868 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?8,157 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,432 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,854 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views22,333 Views150 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,507 Views77 Comments