And another one. Trey Songz is the latest hip-hop artist to be zeroed in on by the IRS for neglecting to pay his taxes.
It's definitely a familiar story, at this point you could insert many a rapper name into this headline and the result would be similar. Today the latest hip-hop artist to be targeted by Uncle Sam is none other than pastor Mase.
Lil Kim's had her fair share on legal issues and money problems in the past, just last year she was entangled in a lawsuit with her lawyer as well as her former business partner, but the latest legal entanglement is with the IRS.
Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption6,521 Views37 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together5,209 Views49 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist2,991 Views13 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino2,512 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label3,420 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season1,490 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans3,356 Views21 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald6,758 Views44 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"18,941 Views76 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4016,921 Views71 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot9,530 Views39 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"13,992 Views70 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection4,173 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"10,297 Views40 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 4,227 Views28 Comments