Lil Kim's had her fair share on legal issues and money problems in the past, just last year she was entangled in a lawsuit with her lawyer as well as her former business partner, but the latest legal entanglement is with the IRS.
Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism6,992 Views34 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same25,163 Views66 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)5,142 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song14,971 Views38 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,417 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour15,625 Views63 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter9,926 Views46 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's24,041 Views51 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,782 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal11,730 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,586 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,031 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug17,355 Views76 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,728 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff14,721 Views121 Comments
You may also like...