Lil Kim's had her fair share on legal issues and money problems in the past, just last year she was entangled in a lawsuit with her lawyer as well as her former business partner, but the latest legal entanglement is with the IRS.
Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same744 Views4 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)505 Views2 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song3,960 Views24 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed1,249 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour5,728 Views42 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter5,249 Views34 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's11,876 Views39 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks1,951 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal7,450 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)860 Views1 Comment
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition3,660 Views3 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug11,868 Views74 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)1,730 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff11,696 Views111 Comments
- Q&A With A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A." Co-Executive Producer Hector Delgado 3,707 Views12 Comments
You may also like...