Lil Kim's had her fair share on legal issues and money problems in the past, just last year she was entangled in a lawsuit with her lawyer as well as her former business partner, but the latest legal entanglement is with the IRS.
Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks1,299 Views9 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years17,827 Views61 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project1,942 Views25 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 262,407 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract4,137 Views19 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?17,489 Views66 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West10,246 Views68 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp4,572 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace11,341 Views42 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz4,251 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins3,736 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL6,552 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged19,444 Views87 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer5,748 Views60 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,235 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal144 Views