Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
While we're quite sure Lil Wayne is not having financial troubles (he's worth an approximate $135 million at this point), he's nonetheless neglected to pay his taxes for 2011 and 2012, resulting in quite the tax lien.
Lauryn Hill, who released a new track called "Consumerism" last night, has finished serving her three-month sentence for tax evasion.
Fat Joe Sentenced To Four Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Fat Joe In Custody] Aug 26, 2013 at 02:43pm
As we're seeing become a trend with many rappers, Fat Joe had to face the tax man and ended up pleading guilty to tax evasion, and he was aware that jail time was a possibility.
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History844 Views13 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In9,552 Views81 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week1,933 Views11 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"9,749 Views75 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,629 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"2,574 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,353 Views5 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,181 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 5,927 Views59 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"4,201 Views18 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake6,577 Views24 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,236 Views5 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"45,221 Views397 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?28,450 Views168 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,884 Views28 Comments
You may also like...