Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
While we're quite sure Lil Wayne is not having financial troubles (he's worth an approximate $135 million at this point), he's nonetheless neglected to pay his taxes for 2011 and 2012, resulting in quite the tax lien.
Lauryn Hill, who released a new track called "Consumerism" last night, has finished serving her three-month sentence for tax evasion.
Fat Joe Sentenced To Four Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Fat Joe In Custody] Aug 26, 2013 at 02:43pm
As we're seeing become a trend with many rappers, Fat Joe had to face the tax man and ended up pleading guilty to tax evasion, and he was aware that jail time was a possibility.
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night2,983 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt11,605 Views56 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"9,402 Views137 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"4,322 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th11,891 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,563 Views26 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"13,549 Views59 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption20,611 Views69 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together17,912 Views83 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist9,286 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,736 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label9,270 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,830 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans7,328 Views33 Comments