Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
While we're quite sure Lil Wayne is not having financial troubles (he's worth an approximate $135 million at this point), he's nonetheless neglected to pay his taxes for 2011 and 2012, resulting in quite the tax lien.
Lauryn Hill, who released a new track called "Consumerism" last night, has finished serving her three-month sentence for tax evasion.
Fat Joe Sentenced To Four Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Fat Joe In Custody] Aug 26, 2013 at 02:43pm
As we're seeing become a trend with many rappers, Fat Joe had to face the tax man and ended up pleading guilty to tax evasion, and he was aware that jail time was a possibility.
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece1,923 Views5 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 23117 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak15,709 Views86 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"1,949 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women49,727 Views105 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay12,699 Views62 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco30,007 Views60 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,093 Views20 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity9,317 Views56 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend13,714 Views15 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,166 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2317,877 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums8,542 Views16 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,982 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs148,013 Views210 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video854 Views