Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
While we're quite sure Lil Wayne is not having financial troubles (he's worth an approximate $135 million at this point), he's nonetheless neglected to pay his taxes for 2011 and 2012, resulting in quite the tax lien.
Lauryn Hill, who released a new track called "Consumerism" last night, has finished serving her three-month sentence for tax evasion.
Fat Joe Sentenced To Four Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Fat Joe In Custody] Aug 26, 2013 at 02:43pm
As we're seeing become a trend with many rappers, Fat Joe had to face the tax man and ended up pleading guilty to tax evasion, and he was aware that jail time was a possibility.
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow1 View0 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid16,416 Views74 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"8,789 Views69 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them12,981 Views46 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 304,081 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week11,474 Views67 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy4,102 Views20 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"5,406 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences5,223 Views19 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates8,698 Views46 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon6,346 Views34 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs19,144 Views59 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever6,829 Views40 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney5,863 Views0 Comments