After inking himself with a portrait of drug lord Pablo Escobar, Rich Homie Quan has moved onto a fictional movie character, Edward Scissorhands.
Rich Homie Quan added some new ink to his body last night, with a portrait of the infamous Pablo Escobar. RHQ made sure to provide a little caveat with his tattoo, to ward off any would-be haters.
Blac Chyna wants you to know it's real. Rumors were circulating that Future and Chyna were an item a few weeks back, but just as talk had died down, Chyna took to her Instagram to reveal a brand new tattoo on her hand that reads "FUTURE".
While we excitedly await YG's sophomore effort, titled Still Krazy, and being led by the single "Twist My Fingaz," YG has gone ahead and inked up the entire top of his head.
Thanks to big co-signs from Drake and Kanye West, the U.S. finally seems to be ready to appreciate the UK's Skepta. Although his name has been entangled more closely with that of Drake's, Skepta isn't officially signed to OVO, more like an OVO-approved act.
In case there were any lingering doubts about Safaree Samuels and Nicki Minaj's highly publicized break-up, well, there won't be any more.
Chris Brown has done it again. Just a day after getting the face of the historic Venus De Milo statue on the back of his head, Breezy decided to get the left side of his head filled in with another outlandish tattoo, this time of a bull.
The number of questionable life decisions Chris Brown has made now hovers somewhere in the hundreds, and while many of them are too horrible to find humor in, he's also given people plenty of reason to laugh at his expense.
Iggy Azalea first got "Live Love A$AP" tattooed on her fingers when she was rumored to be dating ASAP Rocky in 2011, but soon regretted it after the two parted ways.
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian's relationship isn't exactly a secret, but both parties turn pretty coy when asked about it. What Milian won't say publicly is pronounced loud and clear by here new tattoo -- a declaration of her love for Weezy.
We all know how Drake likes to put on for his hometown of Toronto, Canada, especially when it comes to getting ink'd up.
It looks like Ciara has official moved on from her ex-fiance & baby daddy, Future.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,373 Views22 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,412 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,789 Views38 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,155 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,892 Views66 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,770 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,098 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,862 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,106 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,042 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,598 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,544 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,445 Views78 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,399 Views40 Comments