K Camp's DJ and collaborator Genius has been making a name for himself on recent releases, always enlisting talented artists to work with.
Rich The Kid is getting ready to drop his collaborative mixtape with iLoveMakonnen, but first he's dropping another big collaboration, rounding up Key! and T-Wayne for "Broke Wrist".
Rapper T-Wayne found a nice slice of the viral fame pie with his single "Nasty Freestyle," however today he's in the news for all the wrong reasons. The rapper is being accused of raping a woman, and is reportedly under investigation.
T-Wayne may soon be classified under one-hit wonders. Despite going viral with his "Nasty Freestyle," he hasn't really been able to keep his grasp on a wide audience unlike his fellow viral rappers like Bobby Shmurda and Fetty Wap.
T-Wayne exploded onto the music scene earlier this year thanks to his hit freestyle "Nasty," and its special dance craze that broke out on Vine & social media along with it.
T-Wayne and Chedda Da Connect have a good thing going. The two ascendant stars both hail from Texas, and this spring, both exploded onto the radio with out-of-nowhere hits ("Nasty Freestyle" and "Flicka Da Wrist," respectively).
L.A. native Liane V just dropped off an EP by the name of The Liane V Experience: Lessons In Love, and today, we're highlighting a track from it that features none other than Mr. "Nasty Freestyle" himself, T-Wayne.
T-Wayne is back today with a new music video for a song that is not "Nasty (Freestyle)," "On The Way (Freestyle)." The overnight Vine success dropped off his mixtape Who Is Rickey Wayne?
Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms May 25, 2015 at 05:05pm
Say what you will about Vine, as long as you don’t say it’s a fad.
By now you've probably seen at least one Vine or two that takes on T-Wayne's phenom song "Nasty (Freestyle)." When we had T-Wayne come by the office the other week to speak on the success of the single and give our audience a little introduction to who he
In addition to Fetty Wap's "Trap Queen," the biggest Cinderella story on the charts this year is T-Wayne's "Nasty Freestyle." Perhaps the first time any song with "freestyle" in the title has cracked the top 10 in the country, it's even more surprising because
After bringing you the extremely necessary "Flicka Da Wrist" Vine comp, we're back again today with another song that's been taking over Vine, T-Wayne's "Nasty Freestyle." The other week we did a list of the funniest Vines for the Bricksquad Monopoly artist's
Meet Houston's T-Wayne, Brick Squad Monopoly's next-up. If you haven't heard "Nasty Freestyle" yet, you will soon. Wayne's breakout hit just debuted at #43 on the charts, and it has the potential to go way up.
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together354 Views6 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist673 Views6 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label1,526 Views11 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season952 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans2,096 Views18 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald6,100 Views40 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"17,603 Views72 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4015,912 Views70 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,944 Views34 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"13,277 Views70 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,985 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,904 Views40 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 4,007 Views28 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,727 Views47 Comments