T-Wayne may soon be classified under one-hit wonders. Despite going viral with his "Nasty Freestyle," he hasn't really been able to keep his grasp on a wide audience unlike his fellow viral rappers like Bobby Shmurda and Fetty Wap.
T-Wayne exploded onto the music scene earlier this year thanks to his hit freestyle "Nasty," and its special dance craze that broke out on Vine & social media along with it.
T-Wayne and Chedda Da Connect have a good thing going. The two ascendant stars both hail from Texas, and this spring, both exploded onto the radio with out-of-nowhere hits ("Nasty Freestyle" and "Flicka Da Wrist," respectively).
L.A. native Liane V just dropped off an EP by the name of The Liane V Experience: Lessons In Love, and today, we're highlighting a track from it that features none other than Mr. "Nasty Freestyle" himself, T-Wayne.
T-Wayne is back today with a new music video for a song that is not "Nasty (Freestyle)," "On The Way (Freestyle)." The overnight Vine success dropped off his mixtape Who Is Rickey Wayne?
Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms May 25, 2015 at 05:05pm
Say what you will about Vine, as long as you don’t say it’s a fad.
By now you've probably seen at least one Vine or two that takes on T-Wayne's phenom song "Nasty (Freestyle)." When we had T-Wayne come by the office the other week to speak on the success of the single and give our audience a little introduction to who he
In addition to Fetty Wap's "Trap Queen," the biggest Cinderella story on the charts this year is T-Wayne's "Nasty Freestyle." Perhaps the first time any song with "freestyle" in the title has cracked the top 10 in the country, it's even more surprising because
After bringing you the extremely necessary "Flicka Da Wrist" Vine comp, we're back again today with another song that's been taking over Vine, T-Wayne's "Nasty Freestyle." The other week we did a list of the funniest Vines for the Bricksquad Monopoly artist's
Meet Houston's T-Wayne, Brick Squad Monopoly's next-up. If you haven't heard "Nasty Freestyle" yet, you will soon. Wayne's breakout hit just debuted at #43 on the charts, and it has the potential to go way up.
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"7,469 Views65 Comments
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"2,570 Views35 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape5,694 Views19 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together3,110 Views36 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album24,093 Views103 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance97,171 Views250 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape8,818 Views60 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring43,030 Views226 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More10,772 Views13 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee14,922 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow10,188 Views33 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine3,827 Views35 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"29,575 Views69 Comments