K Camp's come-up is moving fast. After blowing up off the strength of his singles "Cut Her Off", and "Money Baby", the Atlanta rapper has just released his 3rd mixtape of the last 8 months, and it just so happens to be a crew project.
Bump Pound Cake (TXL Remix), the latest cut from TabiusTate which features Sy Ari Da Kid on the assist. It dropped on Sunday, October 6th, 2013. TabiusTate's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Pound Cake (TXL Remix) is no exception.
Listen to Now That I'm On (Remix), the latest track from Slim Dunkin, featuring Future, Riff Raff, Sy Ari Da Kid & K. Camp. The cut dropped on Tuesday, July 30th, 2013.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)1,609 Views3 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week17,048 Views110 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker2,945 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash9,275 Views35 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade15,864 Views34 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill11,841 Views45 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash14,160 Views33 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music40,395 Views213 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,060 Views10 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,297 Views15 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate51,716 Views156 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,627 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,336 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"48,938 Views126 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey6,563 Views33 Comments